1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198031833884 - (trkseal [SPM-A] / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mr.Sias, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Mr.Sias

Mr.Sias New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66733595
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198031833884 (trkseal [SPM-A])

Victim profile: 76561198093732918

What happened? Description:
    I was selling my 2 ausiralium weapons, a scattergun and a force-a-nature, when at the time his name was Seal[PS4] wanted to buy my ausies via paypal. I agreed and after a long time he convinced me to go first by lowering the price to stupid amounts, I just wanted to get the money and have it over with. So I gave him the two ausies, for around $90 (dont know exactally off the top of my head, Ive got screenshots of the chat). He then when offline and changed his name AND proflie picture. Also immediately removed me and did NOT recive my money. I used a brand new paypal account so there would be no monetary history or such to make it seem like I would spend the money right away and call him a scammer. But as mentioned before I did not receive my moeny. I do not have screen shots of my history but only my main account page. I will provide a SS of my history if needed. Also he told me when I found him on a sever 2 days after and confronted him, he said "If I get steamrep banned, I will find you and f✿✿✿ you." This happened on March 23. I would just like him to get what he truly doesnt want to happen to him, and that is SR banned. Thank you for whoevers time it is to help stop this scammer. I have proof in screen shots and text​

Provide Evidence:
    **heres the full converstion in text form**
    Mr Sias: so email right?
    Seal [PS4]: ye
    Seal [PS4]: send me ur email and the note u want
    Mr Sias: [email protected] and note?
    Seal [PS4]: dw
    Seal [PS4]: :/
    Mr Sias: (im a noob, what do you mean dw)
    Seal [PS4]: dont worry
    Seal [PS4]: lol
    Mr Sias: ah ok
    Seal [PS4]: one sec just doing a couple of checks
    Seal [PS4]: ok ill message u when im ready to trade
    Mr Sias: np
    Seal [PS4]: ok
    Seal [PS4]: so im nearly ready
    Mr Sias: ok :)
    Seal [PS4] is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    Seal [PS4]: yo
    Seal [PS4]: sorry man im back
    Mr Sias: np man ;
    Seal [PS4]: do u only want to sell taht
    Mr Sias: well
    Mr Sias: i got a Force a Nat
    Seal [PS4]: how much $$$ for the both
    Mr Sias: hmmm
    Seal [PS4]: do the math get back to me
    Seal [PS4]: im going afk
    Mr Sias: ok
    Seal [PS4]: eating dinner
    Seal [PS4] is now Away.
    Mr Sias: So 75 + 35-30
    Mr Sias: and could you go first, i mean i just havent done this big of s✿✿✿ before
    Seal [PS4] is now Online.
    Seal [PS4]: u 110 for the both?
    Mr Sias: thats fine
    Seal [PS4]: since am going first for the two i would like to trust u but i need a better price
    Seal [PS4]: if u do 90 for the two and ill go first
    Seal [PS4]: if not we can go back to 75 u go first
    Seal [PS4]: totaly up to u
    Mr Sias: what if i went first with the force, 110, then scat?
    Seal [PS4]: how about i just buy the scatter off u
    Mr Sias: well
    Mr Sias: ill do the 90
    Seal [PS4]: ok one sec
    Seal [PS4]: can u post it on outpsot
    Mr Sias: both
    Seal [PS4]: so i can just verify a couple of things
    Seal [PS4]: yes please
    Mr Sias: i posted them
    Seal [PS4]: link plz
    Mr Sias: http://backpack.tf/u/76561198093732918
    Seal [PS4]: i didnt say bp.tf
    Seal [PS4]: i said outpost
    Mr Sias: ah
    Seal [PS4]: dw
    Seal [PS4]: i find it
    Seal [PS4]: one sec
    Seal [PS4]: mm
    Seal [PS4]: ill have to think about it mind i keep u added
    Mr Sias: welp im going to sleep
    Seal [PS4]: ok
    Seal [PS4]: no prboz
    Mr Sias: wait were you do this tonite?
    Seal [PS4]: im not sure
    Mr Sias: ah ok
    Mr Sias: well you think about it tommorow ill be on around 2:30
    Seal [PS4]: would u do scatter gun
    Mr Sias: yes
    Seal [PS4]: for 50
    Seal [PS4]: :/
    Mr Sias: by its self?
    Seal [PS4]: yea
    Seal [PS4]: i would do 75 for all of them at once
    Seal [PS4]: ill go first
    Mr Sias: but if i went first it would be...110...
    Seal [PS4]: what
    Seal [PS4]: im saying ill give u 75 now
    Seal [PS4]: and u trade me after u get it
    Mr Sias: if i went first for both
    Seal [PS4]: for both
    Seal [PS4]: id give u 90
    Seal [PS4]: if u went first 110 it over priced
    Seal [PS4]: 3buds i would sell them for in game
    Seal [PS4]: which is like 30bucks each bud
    Seal [PS4]: so 90
    Mr Sias: ok thats fine :)
    Mr Sias: im trusting you man :I
    Mr Sias: if this goes out well i will forever rep and vouch you lol
    Seal [PS4]: lol
    Seal [PS4]: dude funny thing is i bought 10buds from this guy with like .02hours played
    Seal [PS4]: no joke im like ur going to scam me
    Seal [PS4]: and s✿✿✿
    Seal [PS4]: turned out he had over 1000buds
    Seal [PS4]: and was quciksell them for $$$ 23dollars a piace
    Seal [PS4]: but one sec i gotta go to the restroom
    Mr Sias: f✿✿✿
    Seal [PS4]: yeah
    Seal [PS4]: just send me a trade ill brb
    Seal [PS4]: what the email
    Seal [PS4]: before u do that
    Mr Sias: [email protected]
    Seal [PS4] did not respond to the trade request.
    You have accepted the trade request from Seal [PS4].
    You have accepted the trade request from Seal [PS4].
    Mr Sias: alright :)
    Seal [PS4] is now Offline.​

Attached Files:

2. Mr.Sias

Mr.Sias New User

Steam:
    Also I forgot to add that he either transfered the the two ausies to a differnet account or sold them very fast. I checked his Bp a day later and they both were gone. :(
  3. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35784078
    ive given his items back and ask him not to report me he said ok but as u can see he has but i would like to offer more Compensation of this wasn't enough i don't scam and never will
    HERE IS MY PROOF OF THE TRADE BACK IT INVALID IN THIS CASE SINCE I PAID HIM BACK
    AND IF HE IS STILL HURT CAN OFFER MORE BUT WHY I GAVE HIM THE ITEMS WITH IN 48hours

Attached Files:

4. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    Ok , let me word this a lot better then the post above he is correct everything is correct in his first post but he forgot to add the chat logs where i give his items back where his friends say that i should trade his friends and that they would give it to him but i waited 24 hours for Mr Sias to come online on steam i waited he didn't come online , anyways i paid him back what the items were worth at the time but as u can see there is no acknowledgment of the trade that i just list above and in this post as-well he is telling a one sided story and is making me out to be worse then i really am , as i said above i would be willing to give him more if he isnt happy with a maxes head that is worth 3 earbuds and a clean earbud that was also involved in the trade back , he also sadi that he wasnt going to steamrep reported me and said if i a ever f**king do it again he will i havent done it and yet here we are

Attached Files:

5. ❤Pigglez_❤ = <3 =

❤Pigglez_❤ = <3 = New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57997397
    Seal here has given Sias "compensation" and, Sias is probably asking for more items as the maxes and bud are gone possibly a loss ina Spycrab or in an Alt.
    Therefore Sias is Hassling/blackmailing Seal which breaks the Steam Ts and Cs. I also noted he used achievment hacks.

tl;dr This report is bs
  6. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    I Belive i may be being blackmailed here to be honets please investigate more before making a decision

Here is more prove i think what happen was i payed him back the maxes and a earbud worth 4buds his items are worth 18keys and 2.5buds
    Bp Value [167USD]
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395558000
    Please note pages 1 & 4 the two items and there value

the day after his backpack value [45USD]
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395644400

The Day i traded him back The Maxes and The Earbud [195USD]
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395730800

ALSO SOMETHING IS A BIT SUSPICIOUS HERE Take A Look
    PAGE 5 HAS BOTH THE ITEMS WITH ME IN THE HISTORY
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395730800

NEXT DAY HAS RECIVED THE EARBUD AND MAXES IN NEW ITEMS
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395903600

I ALSO HAVE BEEN UPLOAD ONLY ME TRADING HIM HERE IS THE FULL PICTURE OF THE TRADE BACK WITH A TIME STAMP

Attached Files:

7. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    THIS ALSO HAS CAME TO MY ATTENTION THE MAXES I GAVE HIM THE HISTORY ON IT
    http://backpack.tf/item/1103237733
    AND THE MAXES THAT WAS IN HIS NEW ITEMS LIST ALSO BE AWARE THAT HE AS A FRIEND WHO IS TAG AS A SCAMMER DRYGUYTODD WHICH SIAS TRADE THIS TO
    http://backpack.tf/item/75050654
  8. Powerthirst

Powerthirst New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19205405
    I'd like to add to this report http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395903600 this is evidence that trkseal payed back Sias. And the day after i noticed that the Max's and earbuds was gone so i think Sias gave it to his friend to hold when he made this stupid report to make it look like he didn't get the maxes at all this is the evidence http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395990000 this is the day after he got the Maxs and earbuds so he most likely traded it to his friend "DryguyTodd" to pretend he didn't have it. Im mad at this stupid post trying cause Sias is trying to get more.
  9. Powerthirst

Powerthirst New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19205405
    ALSO to add. This guy probably lost the Max's and Earbuds in a spycrab OR he traded it off for a unusual and wants more off of seal
  10. ❤Pigglez_❤ = <3 =

Steam:
    Trading with Scammers, if you see the inventories of people in the orignal Max there are now Dupes of the Max and bud. totally not suspicious. honestly, Seal should get his items back. that is his Max and Bud.
  11. Mrs TS

Mrs TS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29411941
    To Trkseal. I have to ask you a serious question, which doesn't have anything to do with this complaint against you. As a serious trader that I am, I would like to know how is it, in just 3 weeks time, can possibly go from having a backpack worth $9, to one worth almost $1300? That is truly one amazing feat and I'm sure myself, and others would like to know how you can do such a thing? http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198031833884?time=1395903600 (March 27) to http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198031833884?time=1397977200 (April 20) Pretty impressive to now have 7 unusuals in such a short time when your entire backpack wasn't worth the price of a bills hat, I am impressed.
  12. ❤Pigglez_❤ = <3 =

Steam:
    Seal here is a very Lucky Spycrabber ;-;
  13. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    As pigglesz has said i am a very lucky spycrabber and a decent heavy boxer if there is something wrong with that please let me know
  14. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    you can even view my trade history the first couple pages are just alone spycrabs i even won alot today here is my proof
  15. Mrs TS

Mrs TS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29411941
    Well then, I take back my suspicions and well done. I don't have that kind of nerve to gamble away what Ive worked so hard for. Well done indeed. :)
  16. Snowie

Snowie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55542946
    Hi there. I would just like to state my explination of this. I in full trust gave Seal 1 key. I watched as he heavy boxed the same guy eventually winning his bp. from there day in day out I was the middle man as he heavy boxed and spycrabbed his way to the ammount he has today.
  17. Snowie

Snowie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55542946
    lol sorry I didn't realise you had already posted that xD
  18. Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.)

Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53805052
    I say that this has just turned into he said she said commenting which is completely useless. If there was a transaction made in which the victim was compensated w/ interest then that seems it may be enough as long as both parties agreed to that transaction being final and no report being needed. Id suggest try and find something in which Sias agreed to having the Bud and Max given to him as compensation, though it seems his taking would be enough but that is my opinion. Also please do not spam this with unneeded chat as it just makes it a longer process for everyone involved.
  19. Mr.Sias

Mr.Sias New User

Steam:
    Ok, just calm everything down and also forgot to add, he did give compensation in the form of a bud and max. BUT I personally don't that justifies the situation. The plain truth is that he DID scam me and was not going to give them back, plain and simple. The only way I received my "items" (worth in value) back was when one of my friends confronted him. I would be ok with all this if had not made the remark AFTER trading the bud and max saying, "If I get steam rep banned, I will find you and f*** you." See that didn't sit well with me, that is why I put this up. Just too let the wary know of him. And yes I WAS aware of his "big" Spy crab, and thats why I basically trusted him. That was the only thing I could use to see if he was going to scam me or not.
  20. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    lol i think your the real scamer here what happend lost the items i gave u and now your here for more after viewing my bp? and i never said anything about steam rep banned your just making that up lol why do i care i gave you what your items were worth i thnk your just made that you dont have the items any more and are after more now becuase of my bp value