1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198031844238 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Carlos Sek, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Carlos Sek

Carlos Sek New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30931257
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198031844238

Victim profile: 76561198022128243

What happened? Description:
    I added him from csgolounge to trade keys for GTA V.
    I give 23 keys for GTA V, we used a middleman ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/xAliasx/ ) for this trade.
    The trade was okey, but one day later, steam advice me about the way the GTA V was bought wasnt fair and was going to get removed. So actually I lost me keys and i dont have GTA​

Provide Evidence:
    First screenshot you see trade history. How I give 23 keys to middleman. (fair middleman actually his helping me to do it.)
    Second screenshot is the steam email's ''You have recived a gift''
    Third screenshot show I played already on me account (3 hours) and now i cant play but i have the chance to buy it, because steam removed.​

Attached Files:

2. Alias

Alias New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11128522
    Can attest to the fact that I MMed for this trade. Sadly I was multi tasking this and didn't take a screen shot of the MM chat. Providing the screenshot of the key trade where the 23 CS GO keys were traded from Sek to the accused.

Attached Files:

3. Carlos Sek

Carlos Sek New User

Steam:
    Actually i contact with MuJJu, and he said me he will give me back me keys. Around 1 week he need. So I'll like give him this time. He looks fair.
  4. Carlos Sek

Carlos Sek New User

Steam:
    He give me the keys.
    Fair guy, he got scammed and he still give me keys back.

Attached Files:

• wuju.png
      wuju.png
      File size:
      299.3 KB
      Views:
  5. [M]uJJu-*

[M]uJJu-* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35789255
    Hello,
    I would like to explain, So it started when I found a guy from CSGO lounge he added me asked "Do you want GTA V?" I yes said, he send me the gift on that time only I asked him why you go first? He said you've a decent steam profile SR profile and a highest amount of reputation, so anyways I gave him keys right after he send me the gift... I asked him twice will they get revoke? He said no they are bought from G2A or he traded the in Real Life... I asked him for the proof he said he dont have because he use to buy in IRL money.

So after that Sek added me and asked me for GTA V, "Alias" was middlemaned in our trade, It was fine... Day before yesterday when I got some reports from my customers the gift has been revoked. My answer was same to all people
    "If your gift is revoke, dont worry I'll pay back your items" and the same msg sent to Sek, but he replied me "I already got gta", so I thought everything is fine with him.. after some minutes he unfriend me from Steam, Yesterday he commented on my REP THEARD "Mujju kindly contact me I'm facing some issue regarding the gift" I replied him in his PM immediately, and deleted his comment from the rep theard, It was a kind of spam. But he didnt responsed me back in the PM, then he made this report against me for not responsing him. Today he posted in my Group same sentence so one of my fellow admin added him in group chat with me, I explained him and ask him 7 days time he said okey, but as he couldnt close this report, so I asked Lava to help me to sort this out, no doubt he is a great guy he was investigating me till 5 hours and asked me many question about my past.
    Sek himself banned from SR for being scamming and I got warned by Lava for trading with a scammer.

Lava: This is your official warning. If you trade with a marked scammer again, your reputation will be affected.

So finally I got some keys from my friend and I immediately re-pay him. Thats all Lava and we all want our SR admins to have a look on this theard, I hope it gonna sort out soon, for those who gonna call me scammer due to this report I simply dont care about it.
    One Question from all of you, I'm re-paying each and every cent to all trades, who gonna re-pay me? It wasnt my fault, No one know's either the gift is FAKE or REAL. Steam didnt refund me anything in this month I got scammed over 1000$+ ( More then 1 LAKHS in PKR )
    I just appeal SR admins to have a look on this theard, so I could continue and everything will be normal like before

Thank you,
    Muhammed Mujtuba

Attached Files:

6. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    I'm not a mod here;

if you are trading steamgifts and profiting off them, but not buying them yourself, you should look into your source. Look for a reputable source, otherwise it is your fault if your customer has his gift chragedback.

I would recommend trying to talk to the source of the game, and trying to get a refund. From now on you should probably screenshot any trade where you get items from a source as well.
  7. [M]uJJu-*

[M]uJJu-* New User

Steam:
    I know, I'm re-paying all my custommers daily I paid to 1 more guy yesterday. Its my fault, I know but there is no other way to check either the gifts are legit or not.. and about refund steam support dont provide any kind of refunds to a non tradeable gift, its only some reputated trader like me use to re-pay to all custommers from their own pockets just to keep the reputation.
    I've been reported on steam by some CSGL people, I asked them to use middleman but they refused me called me a scammer, but steam still counts their reports and I'm sure i'll get trade ban due to these reports, one day.
  8. Kiari

Kiari New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53656392
    What's wrong with you guys? I just sold 17 keys for the b/o prices on market and then bought the GTAV. Why would you risk that much and even overpay? Sorry for off-topic but I really want an explanation.
  9. [M]uJJu-*

[M]uJJu-* New User

Steam:
    In our store GTA V is for 60$ = 25 keys
  10. Kiari

Kiari New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53656392
    Just for once it's pretty amazing to be russian.
  11. [M]uJJu-*

[M]uJJu-* New User

Steam:
    Haha! yeah.
  12. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Victim was repaid, no clear intention to scam. Archiving report. @Kiari Thanks for your report, and thanks for following up to document repayment. From investigation, it's fairly clear that the accused did not expect the games to be revoked, but inadvertently traded for carded games. It's very sad when someone who legitimately buys games for resale ends up footing the bill like this, but it also broke a trade agreement with his buyer and accused bore the responsibility to repay the victim, scammer or not.

@Alias @[M]uJJu-* Because the reporter/victim here is a marked scammer, this report will serve as a one-time warning per SteamRep's policy on trading with scammers for both of you. Any additional trades with scammers will affect your reputation.