1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198032529625 - (wrecking ball / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FishCake94, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FishCake94

FishCake94 New User

Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198032529625 (wrecking ball)

Victim profile: 76561198068200907

What happened? Description:
    I was playing on a jailbreak server. then this guy joined and traded me randomly and i notice he has alot of report when i traded him. and he want my Hard Counter a heavy hat. and he started spamming random things on the chat box and he said that if i trade him my Hard counter. he will give the metals tommorow and then i started spamming scammer on the chat box. and he said bad words and and vulgar words saying that he is not a scammer. and he cancelled the trade and unfriend me. and 2 weeks later i was in the jailbreak server again and i was keep voteban him because he was freekilling. then he keeps adding me saying "stop banning me! here i will give you free stuff." and i ignore him. then he keeps accusing me for being a Scammer?! and i didnt want his free stuff and he bullied me then he post my profile link to his profile saying this guy want Free stuff! ~ Sorry for my bad english.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry i dont have enough screenshot of him.
    This guy is annoying he keeps spamming vulgar and bad words on my chatbox.
    He has alot of report. :mad:

~ Sorry its my first time here​

Attached Files:

2. FishCake94

FishCake94 New User

He keeps changing name
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    From the screenshots apparently he's a troll and his intent here for scamming is not clear enough to warrant a tag.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.