1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198032654347 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by HttrckCldHKS, Jun 30, 2014.

1. HttrckCldHKS

HttrckCldHKS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36120359
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198032654347 ()

Victim profile: 76561198032506446

What happened? Description:
    He was trying to steal 5 StatTrak(tm) weapons from me saying that I'll get $12.68. Please ban him.
    I just said above what it happened. That's all. He was trying to steal from me. I don't want any people to be scammed that way. Now it requires me to type more than 100 characters and so on... Let's complete...​

Provide Evidence:
    I just said above what it happened. That's all. He was trying to steal from me. I don't want any people to be scammed that way. Now it requires me to type more than 100 characters and so on... Let's complete...
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. HttrckCldHKS

HttrckCldHKS New User

Steam:
    Plus, he has games featured on his profile as gifts, and in his inventory they're invisible.
  3. Dark Angel 2

Dark Angel 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36194309
    account was hacked, now I regained his account and changed the password. Fnx and sorry.
  4. HttrckCldHKS

HttrckCldHKS New User

Steam:
    Now who is gonna believe that? Do you let your account hacked each two days and scam some users and then just get your account back again and sorry, it was hacked?
    This should be punished, sorry.
  5. HttrckCldHKS

HttrckCldHKS New User

Steam:
    Furthermore, if I try to add him as a friend, it says that he blocked me. If this account was hacked and I just removed him then why am I still blocked in his list?
    There's something bad, believe me. This user shouldn't be able to trade anymore.

Attached Files:

6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
    @Dark Angel 2 Provide us with pictures of your Steam ticket showing your account being hijacked and the email they sent you reinstating your account.
  7. Dark Angel 2

Dark Angel 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36194309
    [​IMG]
    Now i change steam pass and mail pass.
  8. HttrckCldHKS

HttrckCldHKS New User

Steam:
    I'm part of this dispute and I've got the right to reply.

He posted his first message after 20 minutes I reported him.
    It's clearly that he was the author.

Furthermore, his picture doesn't prove anything. His messages don't display any date. He should have post some pictures regarding Steam Support tickets.

And you just can't get here and say "Sorry, I did reset my password.". Some items might cost up to $250. Some people might loose them and you're just sorry for that.

Let's keep Steam clean.
  9. HttrckCldHKS

HttrckCldHKS New User

Steam:
    This user has Payday: The Heist game on his Steam profile as featured item.
    He doesn't currently own that and he is still trying to steal people.

Please do something. I don't understand why he ain't yet permanently banned.