1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198033199746 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by home, Oct 31, 2014.

1. home

home New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50752933
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198033199746

Victim profile: 76561198061771595

What happened? Description:
    TL;DR: Clootie brokered my items and ran away

Back in day when i got banned for ban evasion he asked me if he could help me, i said fine and such. Then he said he could broke the items for me so i agreed based on our friendship, money transaction and brokering in past. He was informing me about offers and such.
    We also faked some screenshots to keep him safe, because brokering for banned users is against the tf2outpost.com rules. After a few days he sold my blizzard hat with no name that I gave him and returned the keys to me which made me feel safe. He was informing me about the offers all the time. Then yesterday he stopped responding, keept playing games but no reply at all. I sent him a trade offer containing my items with a quick note that if he doesn't want to talk to me then just give me my hats back and we forget about everything. I went to sleep right after and when i woke up i checked if i got my stuff back i realised he deleted and blocked me, one of my hats was gone for some other stuff already. Thats it

I don't have the ss of our conversation as he deleted me and blocked. Screenies of my trade history and faked screenies below:​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. home

home New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50752933
    Guys I got my stuff back, he does not deserve the scammer tag so if we could skip it or atleast make it a caution tag it'd be appreciated. Villdjack guy was a middleman. tradehistory.jpg