1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198033364706 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by doggyd86, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16784320
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198033364706

Victim profile: 76561197993834369

What happened? Description:
    I have added him from steamtrades.com, traded him 4 TF2 Keys for a Counter Strike GO gift i was getting for a friend, everything went ok my friend activated the gift we played for almost 2 days and on the 2nd day the gift got revoked by steam, i tried to add him to talk about it but instead he just blocked me, i asked a friend to add him maybe he could talk to him but he blocked my friend also ... he could have just added me and we could have talked about it and come to an agreement but instead he chose to be an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ and block me, he even posted that he has been scammed too but he won't talk about what happened and ignored me and my friend, stay away he is a scammer !​

Provide Evidence:
    i have attatched a screenshot of his inventory where apparently the cs go gift is still present in some way, i do not have a screenshot of our chat because i didn't think that was necessary i have never had this problem with a trade before and since i cannot add him to talk i can't see the last things we said in the chat history.​

Attached Files:

2. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    i have also attatched a screenshot of my friend's profile where you can clearly see he played the game for a while but after that the game got revoked and dissapeared from his library

Attached Files:

3. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    also attatched are 2 screenshots of the thread he created on steamtrades and his profile on steamtrades, sorry for the multiple replies it's the first time i reported someone in all my years of using steam.

Attached Files:

4. *tancio*pankakes*

*tancio*pankakes* Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74138317
    can you provide ascreenshot of your trade history? that would give some proof! ^^
  5. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    here you are the trade history ...

Attached Files:

6. nnm

nnm Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36549489
    Just want to apologize for the bad translation.
    I am very surprised by this. I have been trading for a long time and have no complaints. This situation is similar to a dirty trick on the part of the man and his friends.
    Every day I sell games and have no problems. I want to see is the only incomprehensible to me the incident. After the sale, I am not responsible for the actions of the buyer. Especially since he said he somewhere passed gaming gift and what to do next is known only to them. I do not see any evidence of my guilt. Photo sharing? I'm changing every day - is a violation? Photos of my collection with a gift which cost mark - NO LONGER VALID? He was issued a few years ago many. He could not quite run this gift as we can see in his photo, and if the gift was passed, he would have been at the end of the list instead of at the beginning. Right? This game is just lying on my daughter - a violation? Why should I be responsible for no understandable actions of his friend? Somehow, only he is no longer a problem for anybody. You do not seem that strange? They also conspired with friends (who did not even have affairs with me) and wrote a complaint about me - that's called slander. In this case, you can write a complaint against him.

Continue.
    If I'm in some kind of busy at the time and do not keep cases (I am a web developer), I can not take many requests for an exchange or conversation - It is a violation or not I have that right? You can always wait and write again. So many do.
    As you can see from the post of the topic №3 photo, where he and his accomplice have written on my negative reviews given the fact that the second did not even know me and led me affairs - a violation.
    conclusion:
    After I saw this post, I wanted to discuss with him questions, but he ignores me. This is how
    It's more like a dialect with the purpose to gain, and the topic is trying to push me to pay them.
    So it is possible for each to write a complaint ..
    Once again sorry for the bad english.

Сразу хочу извиниться за плохой перевод.
    Я весьма удивлен этим. Я торгую давно и не имею никаких жалоб. Данная ситуация похожа на пакость со стороны данного человека и его друзей.
    Я каждый день продаю игры и не имею проблем. Хочу заметить это единственный непонятный для меня инцидент. После продажи я не несу ответственности за действия покупателя. Тем более по его словам он куда-то передавал игровой подарок и что с ним делали дальше известно только им. Я не вижу доказательств моей вины. Фото обмена? Я меняюсь каждый день - это нарушение? Фото моего инвентаря с подарком на котором стоить отметка - NO LONGER VALID? Он выдавался несколько лет назад многим. Он не смог бы совсем запустить этот подарок как видим на его фото и если бы подарок передавался, то оказался бы в конце списка, а не в начале. Верно? Данная игра просто лежит у меня на память - это нарушение? Почему я должен отвечать за не понятные действия его друга? Почему-то только у него возникла проблема больше не у кого. Вам не показалось это странным? Также они сговорились с друзьями(которые даже не имели со мной дел) и написали на меня жалобы - вот это называется клевета. В таком случае можно писать жалобу на него.

Продолжим.
    Если я в какой-то момент занят и не веду дел (я являюсь веб-разработчиком), то могу не принять многие запросы на обмен или переписку - Это нарушение или я не имею на это право? Всегда можно подождать и написать снова. Так делают многие.
    Как видим с поста №3 данной темы фото, где он и его сообщник написали на меня негативные отзывы учитывая тот факт, что второй даже не знал меня и не вел со мной дел - это нарушение.
    Вывод:
    После того как я увидел это сообщение, то хотел обсудить с ним вопросы, но он игнорирует меня. Вот так вот
    Это больше похоже на с говор с целю наживы, а данная тема попытка подтолкнуть меня заплатить им.
    Так можно на каждого писать жалобы..
    Еще раз извините за плохой английский.
  7. nnm

nnm Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    I'd like to meet this man in Ukraine and look him in the eye for such slander.

Хотел бы я встретится с этим человеком у себя в Украине и посмотреть ему в глаза за такую клевету.
  8. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    Every time i try to add you or a friend does you block them so they cannot add you anymore, i tried numerous times to talk and that happened everytime you posted a gift to trade and the gift got revoked by steam why should i pay for that what you did is a classic middleman scam and i want no part of it i accepted to trust you and was very polite when we traded like i am with everyone then just after the trade you made yourself private, deleted and blocked me, then after i started reporting you, you made your profile visible again all i want is my keys back for the gift that got revoked that is all else i shall start a ticket on steam support for scamming and you get banned from trading. I have no accomplice, i asked two friends of mine to add you and tell you to unblock me so we can talk and you blocked them also from adding you ... That's not how you act in this case. So unblock me, add me and return my keys and i shall revoke my reports as a misunderstanding if not i shall start a steam ticket for scamming. I told you i was getting the gift as a surprise for a good friend so that he could play with me i have done nothing wrong here neither did my friend. I work hard for my money and that means i work hard for the keys, those 6 euros mean something when a month's salary is 150 euros in my country i have worked very hard for what i have and i don't take kindly to being fooled. So again, unblock me, add me and return my keys and i shall forget all about it, if not you shall get reported everywhere, i am not a bad guy i try to be polite and understanding. I am waiting to hear from you today.
  9. nnm

nnm Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Hello. My friend. I'm always open and willing to communicate. I have not seen in recent appeals to you. I have already explained the reason for the possible deviations of friendship. I may be busy, and I was often added a large number of bots. In this case, I delete all since they are I'm bored. I can not promise to pay attention to you today or tomorrow. I have other priorities - family and work. Trade gifts is a hobby for me and no more. Sometimes gifts are in my inventory a month and I'm in no hurry to sell them. This confirms my purchase history. I always have a positive feedback.
    If there is a problem you must first turn to solve it, and not to spoil, and then offer to solve the problem.
    You want to scare me contacting steam support? I assure you that it's a waste of your time and the moment my. I do not forbid you to do so. It is your desire. I am an honest trader. And in 4 years never had a problem. I'm waiting for you, but I say that it is not sure that I can now devote your time.

Привет. Друг мой. Я всегда открыт и готов к общению. Я не видел в последнее время обращений от вас. Я уже объяснял причину возможных отклонений дружбы. Я могу быть занят и ко мне часто добавляются большое количество ботов. В таком случае я удаляю всех так как они мне надоедают. Я не могу обещать уделить вам внимание сегодня или завтра. У меня есть другие приоритеты - это семья и работа. Торговля подарками является для меня хобби и не более. Порой подарки лежат у меня в инвентаре месяца и я не спешу их продавать. Это подтверждаем моя история покупок. Я всегда имею положительные отзывы.
    Если возникла проблема сперва нужно обратится для ее решения, а не нагадить, а потом предлагать решить проблему.
    Вы хотите напугать меня обращением в службу поддержки стеам? Я уверяю вас, что это трата вашего времени и данный момент моего. Я не запрещаю делать этого. Это ваше желание. Я честный торговец. И за 4 года не имел проблем. Я жду вас, но говорю, что не уверен, что смогу уделить сейчас вам время.
  10. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    I am not trying to scare you or anything like that but reporting you here was the only way i could get in touch with you, if you are an honest trader as you say then please add me and rerurn my keys and we can forget this incident ... I cannot add you because you have blocked me somehow ...
  11. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    you keep saying you do not see any recent appeal from me but i keep telling you that you have blocked me and i cannot add you as a friend ... i keep telling you to add me and you do not add me ... what am i to think ? last night i asked another friend to add you to tell you to contact me and you blocked him too ... you commented on my profile something and then you deleted it before i could see what it was ... i am waiting for you to add me as a friend so we can resolve this ...
  12. nnm

nnm Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    My friend. You are not locked. I assure you of that. Yesterday added some people and pointed me to this thread. All other proposals were about sharing that I have successfully done. I'm waiting for you. If you really have a problem with the game, we must first understand it. I beg to add me, and not to send friends. I'm waiting for you only. I have a bit of time during the day will be for you. If, indeed, there was an incident, we will find a compromise in this situation.

Друг мой. Вы не заблокированы. Уверяю вас в этом. Вчера добавлялся какой-то человек и указал мне на эту тему. Все остальные предложения были по поводу обмена которые я успешно совершил. Я жду вас. Если у вас действительно возникла проблема с игрой, то мы должны с ней сначала разобраться. Я прошу добавить меня, а не посылать друзей. Я жду только вас. У меня немного времени будет в течении дня для вас. Если действительно произошел инцидент, то мы найдем компромисс в этой ситуации.
  13. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    I tell you i cannot add you and you keep telling me to add you ... Why do you not understand ? YOU HAVE TO ADD ME GO TO MY STEAM PROFILE CLICK ADD FRIEND ! Is it so hard to understand 10 replies asking you to add me because i cannot add you because i am blocked and you keep telling me to add you are you just making fun of me or what is this ? I am waiting for your friend request !
  14. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    you see ? i get this error since the first day i tried to add you on monday ... you go to my profile and click add friend to add me ... i am waiting for you

Attached Files:

15. nnm

nnm Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Why do you think that I do not want to make contact with you? I am ready to help deal with the problem, but you're playing with me. I can not add you. Check the list of blocked users.
    Translation errors:
    When added to a Friend An error has occurred. Please try again.

Try it totally re-enter the Steam and add me again.

Почему вы думаете, что я не хочу идти на контакт с вами? Я готов помочь разобраться с проблемой, но вы играете со мной. Я не могу вас добавить. Проверьте список заблокированных пользователей.
    Перевод ошибки:
    При добавлении в друзья произошла ошибка. Пожалуйста, попробуйте еще раз.

Попробуйте полностю перезайти в стим и снова меня добавить.
    block.png
  16. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    Ok let's try this then apparently we cannot add each other, i will get home in max 3 hours i will ask my friend to let me use his steam account to add you and i will talk to you from there, we can make print screens of our discussion then so there will be no problems is that ok with you ?
  17. nnm

nnm Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    I'm not hiding anything. Everything's better to write for yourself, and not through another account. I do not want another provocation on your part. Agreed?
  18. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    I do not have anything to hide also but apparently there is no other way for me to add you, i do not want to provoke you or anything else i just want to talk so we can resolve this in a friendly manner, this thread is public anyone can see what we talked here so there is nothing to hide you can make printscreens of our conversation on steam it's no problem, i will add you from my friend's account and we will talk politely to resolve this. In about 2 and a half max 3 hours i will get home from work and we talk then.
  19. nnm

nnm Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Here we discuss more business questions. As it should be. A private conversation should be just between us. If you want to save all - I do not mind.
  20. doggyd86

doggyd86 New User

Steam:
    Ok then i will add you from my friend's account and we will talk privately and politely about finding a solution to resolve this problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.