1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198035250188 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SirSpitfire, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SirSpitfire

SirSpitfire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35256371
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198035250188

Victim profile: 76561198030778470

What happened? Description:
    I was an idiot and trusted this guy. He told me he wanted to buy my knife and since I unboxed it and haven't really been big into trading for a while I accepted. I checked his steam profile and steam rep and nothing seemed out of order, and so I sent him the knife. Of course as soon as I did so he blocked me and the rest is history. Don't think I'll ever get the knife/money back, just want him to be marked in order to warn others. Please excuse how horribly I was led in the screenshots, it's kinda embarrassing.​

Provide Evidence:
    First image is the chat
    Second image is him blocking me
    Third image is my Inventory history of me sending knife to him
    Fourth image is nothing sent on Paypal
    Fifth image is clicking his profile picture in chat sends me to this. Looking over his profile now, god I'm an idiot.​

Attached Files:

2. workin-dA-k1nG/A/

workin-dA-k1nG/A/ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2129159
    I also added him to sell my knife and after i read this post i was too damn scared to trade with him.
    I told him about this post and he told me that he didn't know about this and he send the money to you. After a long chat with him i decided to trust him and send the knife(huntsman fade) first, i confirmed the money within 5 min.
    I have the proof in Attachement.

Attached Files:

3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Why would you ever send first with someone who has an open report against them?

What % fade was your huntsman?
  4. workin-dA-k1nG/A/

workin-dA-k1nG/A/ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2129159
    Because i needed money and he seemed to me a truthworthy guy. And 110% fade.
  5. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Do you have a screenshot of that knife?