1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198035290233 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Syrah「✔」, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27839016
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198035290233

Victim profile: 76561198015943761

What happened? Description:
    I found this guy on CS:GO lounge via this trade: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=32702462
    I was interested in his M4A1-S Cyrex ST MW.

He accepted my friend request on Steam, and we agreed on a price (150 EUR, 80% of market value, as usual). At first, I offered to go first, saying I would record everything with Fraps, but then he said he could also go first, because he would also be recording.

So he added me on skype. His skype name is "husseiin," (without the quotes), profile name "FALSOS - M / S | Kuriiboh".
    I called him, and shared my screen, and he shared his. But he said he couldn't see mine, and I couldn't verify that because when I shared mine, I couldn't see his. So we agreed to try TeamViewer (I suggested it, not him, but he might as well have been about to).

So I invited him to a meeting. I was the presenter, and he joined and he could see my screen. He said he wanted to see me accept the offer, so I had to open my Steam profile and show him my Steam profile. He would then send me the item, and record me as I accepted it.

But of course now his objection was that, for him, (for me it's working just fine) he could not record if we were in a meeting. So he wanted a regular TeamViewer session (remote control). I agreed to it, and gave him my TV ID and my TV password. He connected, and of course, for safety reasons, I immediatly blocked his mouse-control, so he could only view, and not do stuff with my computer. To which his response was: "I only see a black screen".
    He disconnected and reconnected a few times, and he claimed that everytime when I disabled mouse control, his screen would go black, and when I enabled mouse control, he would see my screen again.

When I asked him if we could try a meeting again, and have him record with something else like Fraps, he got really agitated and the conversation got out of hand.

It had already become clear to me what he was trying to achieve: he was going to make me a trade offer, in which I give items to him (in stead of the other way around) and use TeamViewer to control my computer to accept it.
    I know I don't have any recording of him actually performing the scam (because I was smart enough to see it through), but it is very, very clear that this was his only intention. TV never gives a black screen when you don't allow someone mouse control. So he was clearly lieing.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sadly after he blocked my I closed the chat window, and now there is no way for me to access the chat history again...​

Attached Files:

2. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    I know losing the chat history probably means you can't do anything about it, but it's good that people can read now what my trade experience with this guy has been.
  3. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
  4. CHIMERA' kuriiboh

CHIMERA' kuriiboh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37512252
    ahahaha, all that its not true, he do that to me, i have proof's on skype.
  5. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Wow. This even more proves what kind of a douche he is.
    Also, the only thing he has on skype is 2 messages saying "Hi" and "Call with husseain, ended".
  6. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Or, of course, "Call with <my skypename> ended"
  7. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Here is the TeamViewer log file, showing clearly that I first create a meeting (where he says he cant "record", which is bullshit). Then you can see that he connects to my PC multiple times, and everytime I instantly block his mouse control as soon as he connects (after which he says the screen goes black, which is also bullshit).

Attached Files:

8. KoStiNhO

KoStiNhO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89089820
    He scammed mine items worth about 400 keys with that method,i dont have any proof so i didnt report him on steamrep,BAN THIS f✿✿✿✿✿✿ IDIOT
  9. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Never mind :D :D :D !! Valve gave him a trade ban!!
  10. KoStiNhO

KoStiNhO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89089820
    Yep,i wrote ticket to valve and they gave back my skins,thanks god,and this idiot is banned :D
  11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Not enough evidence without a chat agreement or video proof of attempted scam.
    Archiving due to lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.