1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198035351736 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by The Rejected Turdle, May 9, 2015.

1. The Rejected Turdle

The Rejected Turdle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67200192
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198035351736

Victim profile: 76561198094666113

What happened? Description:
    | steamname: Argentum Syndicate
    | steam3ID: [U:1:140826823]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:70413411
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101092551
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198101092551

SteamID64 of Accused: 76561198101092551

To start off with, i traded my Poisoned Shadows Rebel Rouser + Stormy storm hot dogger (all clean) for a DUPED Steaming warpig and a DUPED pyro's beanie green confetti. Idgaf about dupes, but eh. So prodi-G said that someone called Argentum Syndicate would pay a Chiroptera Venenata Well-Rounded Rifleman for these 2 unusuals. I didn't believe him at first, so i added the guy and asked him. Argentum said he will trade his unusual for the warping + beanie. It sounded all legit, because the warping + beanie added up to around 80-90 keys, and the rifleman was about 100 keys. So, i traded with Prodi-G and then after i got the items, i asked Argentum to trade with me. BAM! They had both blocked and removed me as friends. This had been the second time that i have been scammed like this. Technically according to backpack,tf, i made profit o.o :D But seriously this scam....

Here is a summarised version of what this scam is about:

So, let's name the 'Prodi-G' of the scam, Player X. Let's name his helper, Player Y and you the victim as the VICTIM.

Player X asks you if you would be interested in an unusual. At this point, he doesn't have the unusual but he said that if you bought his hats, you can buy that unusual. Most of the time, that unusual looks amazing. So in this case, lets name that unusual the Burning flames team captain. Player X doesn't have the burning flames team captain but he said that someone who DOES have the Burning flames team captain would like to trade his hat for some of player X's hats. the VICTIM will see this like a good deal. Of course the VICTIM would have to overpay to get Player X's hats so he can get Player Y's (the team captain holder) unusual team captain. So, VICTIM trades a lot of nice hats (with overpay) for Player X's hats. After the VICTIM traded with player X, he asks Player Y to trade with him (after he adds him and confirms that player X is not lying about the Team captain guy). BAM! BOOM! ALAKAZAM (Pokemon :D) They both unfriend you and with a burning block.

This scam is relatively new and can be quite controversial. I have some proof that they had both unfriended and blocked me. I hope that this scam will get noticed. This time, I lost some good shizzz. Well please make this noticeable.

P.S SORRY IF MY SCREENSHOTS ARE MESSED UP. THEY ARE SERIOUSLY MESSED UP AS I TOOK MORE THAN ONE SCREENSHOT OF EACH. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THEM!

ALSO I BOUGHT THE STORMY STORM HOT DOGGER (wet weenie) from my brother in real life :D so dw. I didn't scam him. He's my brother.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. The Rejected Turdle

Steam:
    P.S: The Argentum Syndicate was his accomplice.
  3. The Rejected Turdle

Steam:
    I am sure that they are others out there that have been scammed like this :c
  4. The Rejected Turdle

Steam:
  5. The Rejected Turdle

Steam:
  6. Mαmα❀Duck

Mαmα❀Duck New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94643417
    Thank you for the evidence, but please do not post 2 or 3 of the same screenshot.
    Also the " Player x and player y" example was redundant.
    Summing up the story was good enough, but the way you described it didn't make much sense in the order you put it in.
    So I had to sum things up myself.
    Just get to the point.
  7. The Rejected Turdle

Steam:
    ok. when will this be reviewed?
  8. Mαmα❀Duck

Mαmα❀Duck New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94643417
    Well it really depends on the user's post, the amount of evidence and information provided within it. Your post will, in no doubt, be reviewed, but the amount of time to pass may be around 3 weeks to a month of a response because of this type of post. There is countless amount of scams occuring, so the administration would mostly choose the reports that already provide enough evidence to confirm the offender. This report was all over the place, disorganized, so I would advise for you to redo the post to get a early judgment.
  9. Es ツ

Es ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56560977
    Happened to me same guy same scame diffrent items. I really dont care about my items but if steamrep don't ban this guy I might just take matters into my own hands and literally kill Prodigy who lives in Indonesia Jakarta and who is a Student at some school C: