1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198036216584 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Canker17, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Canker17

Canker17 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40737587
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198036216584 ()

Victim profile: 76561198041740903

What happened? Description:
    On May 31st, Bigfoot Buddy created a raffle group, designed to have free raffles, and buy-ins for more expensive items. Since he was my friend, and I wanted his group to grow, I decided I would enter some of the raffles. One of which, for a collectors Natasha, he did not give the item. I gave him the buy-in amount, which was 7 ref. At least two people entered, but he never gave the item. He claims I am the only person who bought in, but that is not the case.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
  3. TheBrocklobster

TheBrocklobster New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39708628
    Hi there, I am a moderator for the group that Bigfoot Buddy owns. I help decide the raffles and how things are planned. I heard about this problem through members of the group and came here to see cankers problem and see if we could fix it. It seems that he is confused about the raffle. Firstly, We never gave him the item because the raffle hasn't even ended. It is still going on as I type this, and as your reading this. There is no winner at the moment, and will not be until all remaining spots are fulfilled. Finally, we offered him a full refund on his entry yet he refused to cooperate. We are still willing to give him a full refund on his entries for the raffle. One possibility, and I hope this isn't why this is happening, but canker recently made a discussion in our group about wanting to be a moderator for it. Bigfoot thought he would be a good candidate for mod at first but after Bigfoot Buddy and I thought it over we ended up turning him down as he didn't meet our criteria. It also seems that in the .png images Canker17 gave that you can see Bigfoot trying to give Canker a refund, further backing up that we weren't trying to swindle anyone of their items. I hope he isn't doing this as some way of revenge for turning him down. I hope we can resolve this problem with as little complications as possible and with no issues in the future. Good day to you all!
    Bigfoot Buddy! likes this.
  4. Jesse43

Jesse43 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48070449
    Canker has solid proof that it was a rigged raffle. Bigfoot was reported because of it. Canker isn't "looking for revenge" as he's being portrayed by the comment above. He reported Bigfoot for a good reason and isn't the kind of person to do stupid things like you're trying to get people to think. I have nothing against Bigfoot or his friends, but Canker has done nothing wrong and has every right to report you for what happened. There's plenty of proof of what occurred at the time. This is not a "rep abuser" case. Its a legit report and is being processed. Sorry Bigfoot and friends, but you shouldn't have done what you did!
    Canker17 likes this.
  5. Bigfoot Buddy!

Bigfoot Buddy! Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37975428
    He states in his report that he entered a raffle for a Collector's Natascha, in which he paid 7 refined for a slot. He also states that one other person entered. I refused to give him his item and also a refund, but i would like to tell you what really happened. Yes, it is true that he entered a raffle for a Collector's Natascha, and paid 7 refined as an entry fee. But no one else entered. The other person who he said had entered backed out before we could complete the trade, so he never entered. I told him he wouldn't be getting the item, but that I would give him a full refund, due to the fact that in order for me to be doing raffles everyday, i need at least a slight profit. That way, I could keep my group, Bigfoot Buddy's Raffles, running for the long term. I do not enjoy making others mad. I want everyone to be happy. I do a free raffle which can range anywhere from 1 to 5 keys. I don't people to feel like I am feeding off of them. That isn't the type of person I am. I am not sure if you keep records of chats between users, but if you do, please check into our conversation. I am sure you will see that we talked a lot more in chat then he is letting on. I do hope for the best in this situation and that everything will work out.
  6. Bigfoot Buddy!

Bigfoot Buddy! Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37975428
    Jeese, I don't dislike you or anything, so don't take this wrongly, but how does canker have any proof at all? Everyone else but you has seen that this lacks any evidence to support that i scammed him. Please share your input, i would like to know.