1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198036427756 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mike Litoris, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Litoris

Mike Litoris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28856304
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198036427756 ()

Victim profile: 76561198017978336

What happened? Description:
    Hello,
    on CS-GO lounge was a post a few days ago from a person who wanted to trade a Karambit Fade (yesterday new post with a different skin) and said in the describtion, you should simply add him. Said and done, I asked him what he would like for his skin, he said he wants a Dota 2 Item (AOC Pro Cup Season 1), which, unfortunately, he can not acquire in the marketplace because he has no Steam wallet. So I offered him to buy it and then trade against his skin. I then added the guy who offered that dota item in steam market and asked if I can acquire it against csgo skins (M9 Bayonet Blue Steel, Fade Glock, M4 Nitro), instead of money, the person who offered the item agreed, we tradet and then he blocked me. Then I wrote the person who wanted to trade the dota pass for his knife but he didn´t answer, he blocked me, too.​

Provide Evidence:
    The whole thing was, that these two people with whom I have exchanged / wanted to trade, are one and the same person, who is scamming with different accounts and tricked with this scam several people. He always has a Knifeskin and wants the Dota-Item, then he gets money or skins for the item on one of his 2nd accounts, blocks them, and keeps the knife.

Today someone added me, who had the exact same scenario and got scammed: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flexx-

He has already written a Steamrep contribution: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.70899/

There are all the important information, the scammer has at least 4-5 accounts and there were already several people scammed. I will attach scrrenshots from my chat history with him. I hope that you can do something against this guy.
    Greetings.​

Attached Files:

2. Mike Litoris

Mike Litoris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28856304
    here´s the trade with his alt account

Attached Files:

3. Flexx-

Flexx- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2048075
    Thanks for creating this! this guy has already been trade banned (last night)... he got my karambit vanilla and howl -_-

p.s there is also 2 more people i have found that have been scammed by this same guy that will be reporting on steamrep/steam support too.

each and every single one of his accounts needs shutting down.
    Mike Litoris likes this.
  4. starkiller

starkiller New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11592031
    This guy also tried to scam me yesterday, im just lucky I did not buy that ticket from the market but from the official site for 1.39 euro.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the entire chat agreement between you and the alt account that you bought the ticket from.
    I believe your story but there is just not enough evidence to back up your claims.
  6. Flexx-

Flexx- New User

Steam:
    i will do everything i can to try and get hold of that, im speaking with Mike on steam at the moment. Steam should really start logging every chat, that way there would be no room for error (i know it would take alot of data but still). this is so sad and upsetting.... im sure victims of him are still out there.

and if we cant get chat logs of his alt account... he just runs free and continues to scam?

who decides about the bans? steamrep or steam themselves?

All that needs to be done is follow where the items have gone, there will be 1 or 2 accounts where he must trade to a "safe spot".

also the karambit fade last night moved from jk1, to jaga!, and now disappeared. from jaga to ???? thats my next step to find.

there is still at least 1 more account that he will be using.
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve or Steam in any way. We are a group of volunteers that try to give the trading community a place to research peoples backgrounds to see if they have ever scammed or attempted a scam. We have no control over items lost and we can not recover said items.
  8. Flexx-

Flexx- New User

Steam:
    can you trade ban people ?
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    We can not. But when community's use the SteamRep API it will automatically ban that person from entering their servers if they are tagged scammers here.
  10. Flexx-

Flexx- New User

Steam:
    ahhh ok i understand! well i guess steam is already on the case as he is now trade banned in one account. all we can do at the moment is sit tight and wait for steam to do what they can, im sure there must be something i don't know about prior to me getting scammed for him to be banned already.

i do appreciate your assistance... i want this guy flagged up big time!
  11. Flexx-

Flexx- New User

Steam:
    Sadly i found another victim this evening who got scammed yesterday loosing a karambit stained and an awp asiimov. (found again listing the AOC Dota 2 Ticket, trying to get some money back like i did). i will still refresh that market listing page time and time again.... http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/AOC Pro Cup Season 1 and every listing that pops up thats lower that £150 i will almost guarantee will be a victim of the same scam.

Heres some pictures of my chat with another new victim of the same scam..

Jensen http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037633994 (yes he has vac ban i'm unsure why and i don't need to know) but in this scenario i feel i have only found a few of many more :(

Jensen will also put a report through on steam support and steam rep.

Jensen 1.png Jensen 2.PNG Jensen 3.PNG Jensen 4.PNG Jensen 5.PNG Jensen 6.PNG Jensen 7.PNG Jensen 8.png Jensen 9.png Jensen 10.png Jensen 11.png Jensen 12.png Jensen 13.png Jensen 14.png Jensen 15.png
  12. Flexx-

Flexx- New User

Steam:
    Small update
    Today with in the last couple of hours the scammer has removed the listings on the market for the "expensive" tickets, on both selling accounts... this is after the 4 victims (i know of) already traded up to £200 each time for.

He knows we know.

Note on the agnus/jk1/jaga accounts he blocked me so i don't think i can see when he was last online (but can still see his inventories). The the blue skull one i can on/offline status.

Agnes delist ticket.png Agnes delist ticket 2.png Blue skull delist ticket.png Blue skull delist ticket 2.png JK1 Banned account.png
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Archived. Lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.