1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198036937429 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Xbaal, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Xbaal

Xbaal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65133220
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198036937429

Victim profile: 76561198090532169

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to Cash-out some of my items, the other account agreed to buy my AWP Corticera (Field-Tested) and Desert Eagle Hypnotic (Factory New). He agreed to pay 5€ on PayPal for my items.
    So at first I sent a paypal-pay-request (see evidence) to make sure, he really has an account, also sent him an email ([email protected]), to make sure, it is his account. So far, everything went the right way.
    I agreed to give him my AWP first, then he gives me the money and after that he gets the Desert Eagle.
    So i gave him the AWP (see evidence), he said he will give me the money in a moment, and since then i haven't heared a thing from him and he kicked me from his friendlist.

Unfortunately i didn't make a screenshot of the chat, and now the chat-history is gone.
    I don't care very much about this item, but i want to make sure, that everyone knows, that he scammed me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is my Paypal Money-Request and Screenshots of my Inventory history: View attachment 157144 View attachment 157146 View attachment 157142

Attached Files:

2. Xbaal

Xbaal New User

Steam:
    I have chatted with him now and he admitted, that he just scammed me.
    This time, i have the chat history. scam-evidence4.png
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of your all activity screen from your Paypal for the past month. In this picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the page.
    I need a picture of your trade history in a full screen Steam client browser. Unedited.
  4. Xbaal

Xbaal New User

Steam:
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @Xbaal, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.