1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198037142788 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheDosEquisMan, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDosEquisMan

TheDosEquisMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6468535
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198037142788

Victim profile: 76561197973202799

What happened? Description:
    I was selling keys on reddit and esea for $1.90 paypal. This user contacted me to purchase keys, he has 150 games on his account, 3 years, 1500 hrs in 1.6, and 60 hrs in csgo. His story is that he is a 1.6 gamer swapping to csgo, and wants keys to get a knife. He is from France but has a verified paypal account he pays with. So he transferred the $95.00 to me, and I sent him the keys like I have done 100 other times. 10 minutes later, I got an email saying this persons paypal was hacked and the funds would be reversed. I sell keys for paypal so often that I never screenshot chat, and had already removed him, but I still have a screenshot of the trade history, and the paypal payment and reversal. Thank you. I have a thread on reddit too: http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...a_high_rep_150_game_account_scammer_verified/ . If you need anything else please let me know, I dont want anyone else getting scammed.​

Provide Evidence:
    See above.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, I'm not a moderator but you will most likely need to put a ScreenShot of that chargeback.Uncorrupted (At least showing the link). Hope this helps, GL.
  3. TheDosEquisMan

TheDosEquisMan New User

Steam:
    If they ask for it, ill be more than happy to pm it to them, I just dont really want it public. Also someone on reddit posted that he is also using an alt account, to bring people to his main.
    It's also worth pointing out in your report that the alt:

| steamname: Mate
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:41786844
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043839417[2]
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043839417[3]

Attached Files:

Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  4. TheDosEquisMan

TheDosEquisMan New User

Steam:
    I blanked out the important info but i have full screenshots, idk if that is what you meant.

Attached Files:

Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  5. Wnzl #

Wnzl # New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97121816
    It is my account. He was hacked and the attacker tricked you, at the moment I blocked account and try to restore it.
  6. - LESANE PARISH CROOKS

- LESANE PARISH CROOKS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58414542
    if your account is hacked , the attacker will not able to use it in 7 days .
  7. Wnzl #

Wnzl # New User

Steam:
    7 days have passed, you know how long is responsible steam support
  8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello mate, since you got hacked. You should provide a ScreenShot of your ticket to SteamSupport.
    How to post the ticket:
    Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-provide-evidence-with-screenshots.3488/

Hope this helps, GL.
  9. Wnzl #

Wnzl # New User

Steam:
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @ TheDosEquisMan, I have to have the original chat agreement to proceed with your report. We have no way of linking the accused with the Paypal that you received the payment from.
  11. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Here.
  12. Wnzl #

Wnzl # New User

Steam:
    screenshot.jpg
    Then leave here a screenshot when I restored account.
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @Wnzl # , Explain to me if its been 7 days since you were hijacked and the support ticket is dated for the exact same day of this scam?
    Notice it says Tue,16th Sep 2014 9:09am
    2014-09-18_1104.png
  14. TheDosEquisMan

TheDosEquisMan New User

Steam:
    I do not have the original chat, he has stated his account was "hacked" and is being used to trade scam ppl, which i dont know if i believe that, everyone that is vaced claims their little brother was hacking on their pc. I can take a video he was the only order that I had for exactly 50 key from that date to the present. I can click that trade from my trade histroy and it is his profile, all of this will be done in the steam client, I can make a video of this if u would like. Also this person has been spamming every key seller on reddit, you can check my thread over there linked in the first comment. Please let me know if the video will suffice, ill record it and upload it somewhere and link it here when i get home from work tonight.
  15. Wnzl #

Wnzl # New User

Steam:
    I did not go into my account for a while. I think I caught a virus by clicking on the link on the fake site steam. As I recently learned, by clicking on this link, some strange virus steals data and files from computer. Besides, as I said, for a while I did not go to my account, is why I did not immediately applied to the support.
  16. MrBiTTeL

MrBiTTeL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33867011
    I Got Scammed too from your Account. Only Can give screen's from trade history but not from chat, becouse like SIVARTZ say's, Your account look tottaly legit to not do any screen's from chat. I already write to PayPal to give money back. Hope will get it soon.
  17. MrBiTTeL

MrBiTTeL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33867011
    If Your account from paypal and steam was hacked ... get it back, ask paypal for give money back and steam support for give keys back, and after that give every one what they lose. I for example lose almost 300 Key's.
  18. WE'N'Z

WE'N'Z New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38438530
    I've long since regained his account. Maybe it's time to remove or close this topic?
  19. WE'N'Z

WE'N'Z New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38438530
    his my
    My English is poor
  20. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.