1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198037183104 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Falnyx, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Falnyx

Falnyx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41148414
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198037183104 ()

Victim profile: 76561198042562556

What happened? Description:
    offered paypal for max's agreed that I would go first and did not pay.
    email confirmation was recieved and followed by the trade, after stating that he would log into paypal he waited approx 15 minutes and went offline, he did not send the funds.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, please provide a screenshot of your inventory history, your paypal history (all activity) and an uncropped screenshot of the chat showing the agreement.
  3. Falnyx

Falnyx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41148414
    I will try and get around to this ASAP (currently on a trip away from computer so using mobile) however as I've been blocked and unfriended by him, and steam does not maintain chat logs, I can't retrieve the full chat history aside from the screenshot provided
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello, can you provide the information in question? Otherwise this will be archived and the user won't be banned. The info here is not clear enough and we need at least inventory history screenshots and uncropped copies of those other screenshots to move this along.
  5. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Thank you for the report-- unfortunately this isn't enough to ban the individual, but it's enough to warrant a CAUTION.

If you can provide better evidence of your inventory history, etc, then we can upgrade this to a full ban.