1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198037731599 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Duskmustache <Goosey>, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duskmustache <Goosey>

Duskmustache <Goosey> New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32682585
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198037731599

Victim profile: 76561198025630898

What happened? Description:
    The person had added me to talk and play some MM so I joined his lobby and he had told me to go and download Raidcall so I had went and downloaded it from THIS link he sent me http://csgoclan.wh1te.com/ and that had sent me to a fake site which had me download a .exe file which was called Raidcall_Connect.exe and I launched it and realized it did nothing so I had went to check my chat but then my steam crashed and I had to restart.
    So I restarted and and the chat logs were all gone, he deleted me, and took my items!

I researched a little and found THIS article http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333529339 that says that when you launch the given .exe file your steam account sends him all of your items in the form of a steam trade offer so I had looked into my trade offer history and I found some very compelling evidence against him. I will place these screenshots below.

I had not even agreed to a trade or anything what-so-ever he had just taken all of my items.

I do not know this person in real life and I don't really even know how he got onto my friends list but never the less he had scammed me and I wish to be compensated accordingly.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are my screenshots of my trade offer history and I can remind you that my steam had crashed so I had to restart it and when I got back on there were no more chat logs due to the fact that he had defriended me.
    I had not written any of that stuff in the trade offer thing and why would I trade my whole csgo inventory to a stranger?​

Attached Files:

2. EDong

EDong New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58786340
    Scam link, auto-trade file. Maybe a password stealer? I would do a full system scan ASAP to see if any key loggers or anything else were left.
  3. Duskmustache <Goosey>

Steam:
    Yeah, I scanned with like all of my virus scanners after such as malwarebytes and avast
  4. Barbecue Sauske

Barbecue Sauske New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70106801
    This literally just happened to my friend as well. He is currently filling out a report so this guy is going down
  5. Barbecue Sauske

Barbecue Sauske New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70106801
  6. Duskmustache <Goosey>

Steam:
    YEAH DUDE lets make this a joint effort!
  7. LA Capone

LA Capone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96697487
    I don't think this is a legit report.
    One being that this could be just you giving your items to a friend or selling it or something like this.
    You could just be trying to get your items back from someone you gave it to.

This isn't paypal where you can chargeback buddy.
    Anyway if this IS legit. Your items are probably gone. Gl.
  8. Duskmustache <Goosey>

Steam:
    Dude, this guy took my items and he's also scammed a lot of other people too. He took my bayonet slaughter and quicksold it or something because it is gone and most of my other skins are still in his inventory. Look at the skins on the left and compare them to the ones in his inventory! Look familiar?
  9. LA Capone

LA Capone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96697487
    Sorry again I dont see this being anymore of a "I accidentally gave my items to him, Give me back" situations.
    Sorry man! I dont know what to tell you but sorry this happened and be safe next time. Also stop charging back.
  10. Duskmustache <Goosey>

Steam:
    There was no money involved and I didn't even consent to any form of trade! He sent me the link and I was being really stupid and I clicked it, yes it's my bad and i'm just trying to get some compensation from this scammer.
  11. Duskmustache <Goosey>

Steam:
    Welp, I guess he took down his fake little site because the link does not work anymore
  12. Baracka Fucka

Baracka Fucka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50285577
    He tried doing it to me too, he thinks he's pro at csgo cause he plays with silvers in esea, anyways you have to accept that this neckbeard has no life, just be glad that you aren't this kid.
  13. Duskmustache <Goosey>

Steam:
    I actually got all my items back from steam support!
  14. Miyelsh

Miyelsh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26756112
    I got my items back too. This guy is a scammer, I can confirm too.

http://puu.sh/cHQcl/c5a511ece0.png

The guy changes his name all of the time, but the link traces to his account.
  15. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @Duskmustache ,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.