1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198037798531 - (WIRko / [Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ✪ Waelder, May 17, 2014.

1. ✪ Waelder

✪ Waelder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75322657
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198037798531 (WIRko)

Victim profile: 76561198110911043

What happened? Description:
    He refused to give back my Tropico 5 4-pack after I accidentally traded it with him, confusing it with a single copy. Basically, he paid for one copy and got three for free.
    He added me after seeing my thread either on TF2Outpost or Steamtrades, he did not mention or leave a comment on said threads.​

Provide Evidence:
    Wirko added me after seeing I was selling Tropico 5 for 8 Keys. I was selling
    4-packs as well for 30 keys
    But he specifically wanted single copies, not 4-packs.
    So I got confused and accidentally traded him one 4-pack for 8 keys, thinking I was trading a single copy.

As you may or may not know, single Tropico 5 copies are ''Tropico 5 4-pack gift pre-order'' ( http://imgur.com/WtLXbjL ) when you hover over them,
    and Tropico 5 packs are ''Tropico 5 Steam Special Edition 4-Pack''
    ( http://imgur.com/BceUVZ2 )
    so that's why I got confused...

Anyhow, he didn't point it out or anything either, so he basically paid for one copy and got 3 for free.
    Days later, when I realized of my error, I asked him to give it back (he still had it in his inventory) so I could give him a single copy instead. But he deleted me from his friends list. As soon as I mentioned the 4-pack, he deleted me. Acording to him it was because I was 'spamming'.
    Soon after that, he left some rather offensive comments on my profile
    ( http://imgur.com/t21Nybk ).

Attached are the proof showing that the trade did take place (n1 & 2) and how he ignored me (n3 & n4).

Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. WIRKOOO

WIRKOOO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38766401
    Hi.

When you contacted me, I did not have your 4pack.
    The last copy that I had in my inventory was only a single when u contacted me. I trade 4 copies from 3 tradders, I probably trade the 4 pack without realizing it(I sell games on Kinguin.net), because you contacted me two weeks later. I never tried to scam you.
    PROOF:
    I bought 4 copies http://imgur.com/a/VBzQV
    I sell 3 copies http://imgur.com/a/pXrFH
    I donate my last copy to a friend after you contacted me + negative review on steamstrade. It was only a single copy. http://imgur.com/IyBFcaA
    So, when you contacted me I did not have your 4 pack. A Kinguin buyer recovered the 4pack,
    I did not know ...
    I am in no way at fault.
  3. WIRKOOO

WIRKOOO New User

Steam:
    If I was aggressive on your profile it is because of your negative review on steamtrade.
    I was not aware that you sent me a 4pack.
    I deleted you without reading your messages(http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/support-proof-3-png.82904/). I do not understand why you did not leave me a message to my steam profil. You could contact me before leave your negative review next time.
  4. ✪ Waelder

✪ Waelder New User

Steam:
    Okay...

First: The first photo, the one that shows the games you bought. The copies you bought from other people are ''Tropico 5 4-Pack Gift Preorder'', those are single copies.
    Now, the copy you bought from me. As you can see on the pic, it says ''Tropico 5 Steam Special Edition 4-Pack''. That means (you guessed it!) IT'S A 4-PACK.

Second: Why would you insult me and leave me (fake) -REP on Steamtrades? You deleted me without even answering! And you knew I was asking about the 4-pack, that's extremely disrespectful and, unlike you, I did not insult you on Steamtrades or your profile. Only when I realized that you, not only deleted me, but also ignored me, I gave you - REP, which, may I add, you totally deserved. I could've removed it as soon as you returned the game or paid for the entire price of the pack, but you didn't even apologize! Also, you did have the 4-pack in your inventory, alas, I don't have a screenshot of that.

Third: I am entirely aware that giving you a 4-pack instead of a single copy was my mistake. However, the way you acted after I asked you to give it back, definitely makes you responsible. I am not denouncing you for giving you a 4-Pack, that was my error. I am denouncing you for the way you acted when I asked for it, and because I don't want stuff like this to happen to other people.

So, unless you don't give back the game OR pay the entire price of the 4-pack, I won't remove my -REP on Steamtrades nor this report.
  5. Llucmk

Llucmk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29161415
    WIRKOOO, you have all the chances to lose... I recommend you to apologize and pay what you stole. If i would forgot my mobile phone in the train station and then you take the mobile without going to the police would be illegal... So this is the same, right now you stolen a 4-pack . There is no evidence that you had a Single copy. The pictures says all.
  6. WIRKOOO

WIRKOOO New User

Steam:
    "So, unless you don't give back the game OR pay the entire price of the 4-pack, I won't remove my -REP on Steamtrades nor this report."

>>> What a joke! Why should I pay your mistake? Your 4Pack I have not benefited me.

"WIRKOOO, you have all the chances to lose... I recommend you to apologize and pay what you stole. If i would forgot my mobile phone in the train station and then you take the mobile without going to the police would be illegal... So this is the same, right now you stolen a 4-pack . There is no evidence that you had a Single copy. The pictures says all."
    >>> IT'S not the same.

1 - I have stolen nothing.
    2 - This is his mistake.
    3 - I was not even aware of having a 4pack instead of a single copy.

Filed a complaint on this forum is not normal and abusive.
  7. Llucmk

Llucmk New User

Steam:
    So, now you are telling me that it his mistake, well, why did you remove him from friends WHEN HE TOLD YOU TO GIVE BACK THE 4 PACK?
    He asked for the gift kindly and you Remove it from friends. You are trying to excuse yourself without having excuses. All the pictures says all, and even, the pictures from the profile of Waelder, shows that you acted aggressive , that is a good reason to report to steam support and win a ban. Waelder gave you a gift by mistake, you paid your item, yes, but you had the 4 pack in your inventory until you dis add him, and don't tell me it's not true because Waelder showed me your backpack.

I told you, you don't have any chance to win in this dispute. Return the 4 pack and he will give you a single copy or pay all the rest of the 4pack, that would be 20 tf2 keys. If you don't want to cooperate, we will have to report you to steam support, explain in every page of rep that you have -Rep, and that would be worse for your sales and reputation, believe me. What do you prefer? Lose your reliability or keep a 4 pack that it's not yours.
  8. WIRKOOO

WIRKOOO New User

Steam:
    I deleted it because he spammed me during a game on CS: GO. At the time I deleted it without reading these messages.

But even at that moment, I no longer had his 4pack but only a single. I was aware that at the time of his negative review on Steamtrade that he gave me a 4pack.

Your threats to me are crazy funny. The ban is also funny. In my business I do not need a reputable account. So will you do with your report.

Understand that I will never give his 4pack or the corresponding amount because I am in no way at fault.

My conscience is good Because I have not tried to take advantage of His mistake. So I hope you ban me for it to be happy with His stupidity and his mistake.

He pretends to be a victim while he alone is the cause of the error. It's funny but it is damn stupid. You make a mistake, you assume and shut your mouth.

Wirko.
  9. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have the original agreement? The trade?
  10. ✪ Waelder

✪ Waelder New User

Steam:
    If you're talking about what I think you are. The trade is shown on the first and second attached files.
    I don't have any shots of the conversation because it had already been automatically erased.

---

Also, Wirko, I repeat, please learn the definition of spamming. And if you wanted me to stop talking, a nice ''let me finish this round'' would have sufficed. Or any response at all, really.

Other than that, please stop repeating that it was my mistake, as I clearly stated that I'm not denouncing you for my mistake, but because of your unwillingness to cooperate, bad attitude and general douchebaggery.
  11. WIRKOOO

WIRKOOO New User

Steam:
    I never said that you remove steam as i had done was good.

But who is the worst of us? My reaction or your report / complaint. Both are idiots. This discussion will remain useless.

I think it is useless to discuss more. It's a waste of time. GL.

Farewell !
  12. Llucmk

Llucmk New User

Steam:
    I don't know why are you trying to evade the main theme of this report. Waelder is reporting you because you showed a bad reaction when he asked for that 4 pack. He thought you were trying to evade him to kept that 4 pack, so that is a good reason to report on steamrep. Anyway have or not have the 4 pack, once this report/discussions gets over with a final, if you are guilty the best thing you can do at least to have some respect, is return the amount of the value of that 4 pack, or give another 4 pack and he would give you a single copy, that's it. Anyway, if you don't have the 4 pack right now and you only sold 3 copies of 4 you bought, where's the other copy?
  13. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    OK, since that's all you got I'll mark for review.
    Llucmk likes this.
  14. WIRKOOO

WIRKOOO New User

Steam:
    I hope he ban me