1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198038146022 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sgtmalmo, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgtmalmo

Sgtmalmo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40781264
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198038146022

Victim profile: 76561198041828257

What happened? Description:
    I gave an trade in csgolounge in that i want real money for my knife!The suspect send me added me and asked me if I have an paypal acc or not I said no and he said i should make one for the transaction!Because I made an acc he offered me 75 Euros instead of 65 !Than I gave him my paypal email and he pretaned that he send me the money but there was only an invoice from (german:rechnung von)(This is because I`m an austrian and paypal is in german you can also translate it if you want !)Than I said to him I will wait untill my balance is updated than I send you the skin!He said to me he will contact the paypal support and will say that I scammed him !He said also it will take an hour that the money will appear in my balance !I said again I will wait untill the money appeard he said again I will scamm him he send me his facebook account and said he is not a scammer I added him and said again I will wait for the money than he send no message again!And i didnt send him the item because nothing appeard in my balance!​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Sgtmalmo

Sgtmalmo New User

Steam:
    Sorry I failed I forgot to but the screenshots below I will this next time Sorry !!!
  3. TG Finger

TG Finger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58950993
    Same guy scammed me! With the same method! Report him please1
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Sgtmalmo , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -Screenshot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of the paypal Invoice-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.

If you don't have the chat anymore, please add the rest. Make sure you upload all to SR, just hit the "Upload a File" button. Thanks!
  5. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @Sgtmalmo , Still waiting.
  6. Sgtmalmo

Sgtmalmo New User

Steam:
    I cant get the chat anymore sorry
    Are pictures now ok ??

Attached Files:

7. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Sgtmalmo, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.