1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198038238955 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Xethean, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Xethean

Xethean New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92287511
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198038238955

Victim profile: 76561198043264820

What happened? Description:
    Offered on the csgolounge on this guy's trade who was willing to buy my Bayonet | Slaughter FT. I offered him 300$ Paypal for my knife, and he seemed pretty trustworthy. My mistake was to steam offer him and not check Steamrep first. Kinda pissed, but who cares, it's a damn videogame. I just wanna let others know to come to this website first and to not listen to anything that people who buy CS:GO items say. Somehow, it says that my trade didn't process and it doesn't show up in his inventory anymore. That's probably because he blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry I don't have chat screenshots, but ban this guy. He's scum to the community and there are other reports on this guy as I've seen.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate,I'm not a moderator but you will most likely need to put a:

• ScreenShot of your Agreement (chat Logs)-try to add him- is going to be vital to the report (in my opinion):

• Screenshot of your inventory history:
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

• ScreenShot of your paypal history/activity (go back 1 month).

Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Hope this helps, GL.
  3. Xethean

Xethean New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92287511
    Thanks for your help, but I haven't used paypal before and I made an account just for occasions just like these. Also, I have no possible way to regain the chat because he blocked and removed me.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.