1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198038243011 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Atlas Flame, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlas Flame

Atlas Flame New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50036148
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198038243011

Victim profile: 76561198060338024

What happened? Description:
    posted link in cs go lounge forums that i buy caiman fn for 4$ i chated with him, thats sad he blocked me and i can't show you my messages... so i went first sent 4$ and afterwards like ussuall scammer kids do, got blocked, reported him on steam, did csgolounge tread, reported on paypal, hope you will add him to untrusted people list or something, if you need more info, paypal transaction or so http://prntscr.com/4rm1lv

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Tenryuu

Tenryuu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96868825
    Look No offence But anyone can make that Evidence with the Error Adding Friend thing. If you cant provide a Chat log why bother as thats the Meat of the Evidence!
  3. Atlas Flame

Atlas Flame New User

Steam:
    okay how can i get that chat log then ,maybe in steam files somewhere, if not i can send his email, name surname, and my PP detail info that i sent to that email and that name money and didin't got anything back, why i should even submit false scamm report?
  4. .:TumTum:.

.:TumTum:. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37205345
    Ok, what i found it.

I am "scammed" today by the same person or group.
    Good that you handle like this and never buy knives again for real money from unknown people! my advice!

This account is friends with this scammer:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ike-global-offensive-items.64252/#post-217905

All the friends of the scammer, are scammers too. All the accounts are fake.
    You can find a lot a✿✿✿✿✿✿s in his list... Just watch out.
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello @Atlas Flame,

Can you upload the evidence directly into the forum, using the upload file button? Thanks!

'Upload a file button'

[​IMG]
    Also please give all your paypal history, not the recent one, your trading history and a screenshot of the current situation of the chargeback from the resolution center.

Also please link the CSgolounge trade here
  6. Atlas Flame

Atlas Flame New User

Steam:
    Done, if you need some more info tell me, sorry that i can't provide chat log, bcs i can't find it anywhere >.<

Attached Files:

7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Please your trading history and a screenshot of the current situation of the chargeback from the resolution center.

Also please link the CSgolounge trade here, please link the original agreement.
  8. Atlas Flame

Atlas Flame New User

Steam:
    well i didin't post trade in csgolounge, it was just tread in csgolounge forums, not trade itself :)

Attached Files:

9. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    After reviewing the evidence, there's nothing that links the accused with you.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.