1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198038542882 (Twilight The Sniper)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Excyte, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52384548
    Victim:
    steamID: Excyte
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:39138577
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065034824
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/excyted
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198065034824

Scammer:
    steamID: Twilight the Sniper (later on he changed his name to russian agent, after attempting to scam)
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:39138577
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038542882
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TwilightTheSmart
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198038542882

Screenshot:

This is a screenshot of the conversation we had.....Obviously a scammer..

[​IMG]
  2. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
    sorry made a mistake, STEAM_0:0:52384548 this is my steam ID the first one i used was the scammer's.
  3. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    Thanks for the info. A SR Admin will investigate this as soon as possible.
  4. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
    Anytime, just helping get rid of those scammers.
  5. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
    ah, as you see he proceeded to change his picture as well.
  6. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    Those things are irrelevant. It will show up through their steamid64, which cannot be changed.
  7. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
    ohhh. I understand now, than that's good, basically they can't get away with it
  8. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
  9. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39138577
    Very funny Excyte or should I say David. Do you really think the admin will believe that was a real conversation that we had because I know I never even talked to you about any hats. Face it David just because you got banned doesn't mean that you should ban me for no reason and I only changed my name and pic so you can leave me alone. So who do you think the admin will believe: a no good hacker and scammer who got banned or me an innocent tf2 player who never even messaged you about hats. If I were you I would stop and face the facts. Just so the admin knows I know who you are in real life: Justt a no good troll who makes others miserable. Lying to an admin will make it worse for you and I even have some people to prove you wrong. And admins of steam rep don't trust or believe a word this person has to say because it is all lies.
  10. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam:
    And also your not trying to get rid of scammers because you are one. You just want to get rid of me so nice try fooling the admin.
  11. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam:
    Another thing is that isn't it suspicious that Excyte just joined steam rep and has messages refering to me. That can only mean one thing and that one thing is that you hate me and want to get me banned so you make up a fake conversation to tricck the admin into banning me.
  12. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
    I don't really have a clue of what you are speaking of, I am not trying to trick anyone and, yes I made a new account on these forums so I can report a scammer, I don't see anything suspicious about that. Now if you honestly believe I am trying to "trick" the admins, and you. Please post up the proof. (Screenshot or anything in that sort of nature)
  13. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
    I hope we can get this over with, because of all this bullshit he is starting.
  14. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam:
    I wanted to get over this ever since you started because I am positive that I never scammed you because I deleted you after you tricked me into thinking I was gonna get banned but you keep saying that I messaged you later on and tried to scam you and I was not able to get a screenshot of our last conversation because I never knew this s✿✿✿ would happen but before I start to prove anything you give me some proof that you didn't just make this up and no the screenshot doesn't count as proof I wan't more proof other than that. Here are 2 choices for you: Either we forget about this and return to our normal lives or you give us some proof that you didn't make all of this up and if you pick the second choice trust me I will keep fighting until you are proven guilty because I am positive I never scammed you. Your choice Excyte
  15. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
    Of course you are positive you never scammed me, like the millions of other people that get reported, and plus what is there to prove when you attempted to scam, now if you excuse me I have to go for a bit, If you'd like you can get an admin to contact me or something (onsteam) and I will talk to him about this. Fair-well
  16. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Please could you re-post the chatlog screenshot as it is not there anymore. Thank you
  17. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam:
    For the millionth time i never scammed you and don't you think you can just ban me for no apparent real reason and get away with it. Now I will give you one last chance call off the report or keep fighting because both of us are tired of this nonsense. You may be lying or I just magically forgot that I scammed you no one will know and we will keep making stuff up until one of us is guilty. I'm not saying I tried to scam you I'm saying that I never even messaged you about any of your locker and other crap that I don't even need and by the way your items and hats are untradable and uncraftable so who in the world scams a person for an untradable. I know you are mad that you got banned but reporting someone for scamming even though I never did is just mean. I bet you felp pissed that you got banned but making me banned for no reason won't make any diffrence. Your choice You wanna fight I don't mind but if you want to get rid of this nonsense then go ahead.
  18. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Please stop arguing in this thread.
  19. Excyte

Excyte New User

Steam:
  20. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam: