1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198038823893 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by crazyblizz, Sep 20, 2015.

1. crazyblizz

crazyblizz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:128089238
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198038823893

Victim profile: 76561198216444205

What happened? Description:
    the dude called "VetrezZ 寻유又", want to play with me on esea,
    after i connected to his Teamspeak, he sends me a link to the esea client,
    after my antivirus checked this file, i told him he is a scammer.
    He banned me permanently from the Teamspeak.
    He also said that he have a big Youtube Chanel and esport Stars from
    Epsilion, and he dont need to scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    here is the chat form steam and also from teamspeak, his steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VetrezZ/

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    1. Do you have a screenshot of the accused's profile at the time of the scam, or anything showing you were friends at this time?
    2. You mentioned further conversation where you called out the accused as a scammer, but that's now shown in your chat log. Do you have the full, original conversation, unedited and uncropped?
    3. Your profile is private, you don't appear to use any well-known trading sites, and your account appears. Can you please explain why, and where and how you met?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  3. Epsilon VetrezZ

Epsilon VetrezZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39279082
    I dont even own ESEA ... what a joke this report.. srsly.. I was never even friends with this profile!
  4. Epsilon VetrezZ

Epsilon VetrezZ New User

Steam:
    + my English is not even close to that English shown there.. is there any way to protect myself against such SPAM reports? + the guy who reported me last time was saying that he would report me over and over again.. thats annoying af!
  5. Epsilon VetrezZ

Epsilon VetrezZ New User

Steam:
    + this is the same account which reported me last time..
  6. Epsilon VetrezZ

Epsilon VetrezZ New User

Steam:
    So it has been months.. This was just his fake thread to make me have an unconfirmed report on my page.. Could you maybe remove that now? I provided Ive never done anything illegal or anything else.. Thank you!
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Epsilon VetrezZ Sorry for the delay with this second report, I went ahead and rejected it since the reporter clearly has no intention of following up. I had some notes about your fake reports, and planned to reject this report after establishing if the account was in fact used by the same person. I planned on concluding that investigation before closing this report, then it sort of fell off my radar.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**