1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198039973322 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Flux_, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Flux_

Flux_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55529475
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198039973322

Victim profile: 76561198071324679

What happened? Description:
    First of all, I was looking for a normal and average Karambit fade when i saw this trade on lounge http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=84280289 probably the accused's alt or a friend (alt's profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061087954/). And then i offered him my karambit doppler with some adds for his fade (Our chatbox will be in the evidence). So his alt says it's a good trade but he doesnt play csgo much and he really wanted a robe from dota 2 (i dont know anything about dota 2 and how to check prices except the market and there's no solds for it). I told him to just accept my offer and trade the knife to the robe. But then he said this guy (accused) blocked him. He gave me the accused's profile link and said just trade the knife to the robe and he'd 1:1 for it. I was so happy at that point and didnt pretty much care about what i was doing. So then i traded the knife to his 3 cent robe thinking it's 450 and the alt likes it. After the trade he's seem pretty normal and the alt still havent removed me. So I think it was going pretty fine but then he didn't ready on the trade and proceeds to block me. And at that point I knew i got scammed.​

Provide Evidence:
    the scammer 1-5 are me talking to his alt/friend. the 7th picture is me talking to the accused. I included the trade history and what was traded. and the trade with price on it​

Attached Files:

2. Flux_

Flux_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55529475
    Should I make a separate report for the alt/friend?