1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198040479118 - (OH CAPITANO MIO CAPITANO / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -|NFK|- Suicide Clyde, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -|NFK|- Suicide Clyde

-|NFK|- Suicide Clyde New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14385752
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198040479118 (OH CAPITANO MIO CAPITANO)

Victim profile: 76561197989037232

What happened? Description:
    I was making numerous buy now trades on bazaar.tf and one slipped by for 1 ref + 8 scrap. I had been listing them for 8 rfined + 1 scrap. The trade went through before I could close it quickly enough.
    http://bazaar.tf/trade/809590

I attempted in good faith to contact OH CAPITANO MIO CAPITANO in order to rectify the information but was rebuffed. I tried to contact him with in a minute of him buying the trade which was immediately as I was adding other buy now key trades as well. There is no doubt in my mind, and by admittance on his part that this was obviously a mistake. He chooses to be dishonest about it and try charge me 8 ref for the key. I had already offered his metal back in exchange for the key. Further more I look to two other reports here on him, about fishy trading as further evidence of his overall dishonesty.​

Provide Evidence:
    Ohcaptain 5 shows messed up trade

ohcaptain shows the trade was bought as soon as it went live. I had no chance to take it down after I realized it was messed up. He bought it quicker than I had the chance to close it.

Ohcaptain2 shows the friendly trade offer I sent to correct the error

Ohcaptain3 shows him wanting 8 refined on a trade he new was a mistake

Ohcaptain4 shows my reply to his trade

ohcaptain1 Shows his unwillingness to make it right and does not care about being reported View attachment 82277 View attachment 82278 View attachment 82279 View attachment 82281 View attachment 82282 View attachment 82283

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  3. OH CAPITANO MIO CAPITANO

OH CAPITANO MIO CAPITANO Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40106695
    This is not Scamming. Learn to read rules.
    I am innocent and I don't deserve to be Tagged.
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
  5. -|NFK|- Suicide Clyde

-|NFK|- Suicide Clyde New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14385752
    Here is my trade history for that date, showing the deposit of the key to the bot and my collection of the metal paid into that buy now bot.

Note:
    In pic 7 The red square shows my collection fom "Weebo" and The green square below shows me loading bot trades on bazaar in quick succession. There is a 7 minute span of time in between the last T-800 deposit for trade and the collection form this trade I have put the complaint in.
    Pic 8, The red square shows the deposit of the key onto Weebo

Pic 9, shows the trade history on this bot for this trade. The Green boxes indicate the trade number as they happen. For example: One bot may have a trade of 20174(Number of trades made in order) another bot might make a trade just after and would show in its history 20175, then the first bot might make a trade in quick succession again and come up with a trade number of 20176 and so on. My point is that as shown, this trade had been bought much less than 60 seconds after the trade was created. Thus the deposit trade number was 206576 and the trade number given (Again in succesion) 206579 the difference being 3. So site wide of all trades made he bought the key just 3 (including his)trades after it posted.

Attached Files:

6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello -|NFK|- Suicide Clyde,

Your report was accepted and the accused is flagged for caution in all future trades.

Thank you for submitting this report to SteamRep.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.