1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198040877907 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

-=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67303419
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198040877907 ()

Victim profile: 76561198094872567

What happened? Description:
    I will be honest. Yes i have ran from a spycrab from him. it was a 2 key spycrab. But he faked half of the evidence to get me marked. He told a friend to impersonate me by telling him to copy my steam profile picture, and copied my name and made it look like i was on misterreddot's friend list which i wasnt. he made it look like he continuously asked me to trade him and to give him the 2 keys. he made it look like where i didnt reply. He faked evidence of me to mark me as a scammer. I am sorry of the 2 keys spycrab run. I am being mature and leaving it behind. Deathsdoorman needs to stop chasing me for 2 keys and needs to confess an impersonation as me (constipated Jew)​

Provide Evidence:
    This is a fake screenshot he made. It is his friend impersonating as me. It is not me​

Attached Files:

2. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40306089
    You have no evidence, and its obvious your full of it. Enjoy being marked. You deserve it.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    NOPE : HIS OVERLAY.
    NOPE2 : HIS ALIASES
    NOPE3 : HIS IGNORANCE.

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

-=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67303419
    u told someone to impersonate as me. you told alot of people who are u friends to just report me even though they dont know what happened. ur evidence is fake. u impersonated as me. u go to my friend's list to tell all my friends that i ran from 2 keys. which i did. but u are being imature and overexagerating about it. you keep following me into different servers just to tell random people to report me. you also join my games to harass me for 2 keys. you also harass me on my steam profile. I report you for harassing, scamming, impersonating, lieing, and fake evidence.
  5. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    I am letting other people know your a bloody scammer. I'm not harassing, I'm letting them know the truth. The evidence is obviously not fake. We both know it. End of discussion.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Redundant report for the same offence, Archiving.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.