1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198041693329 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Oli, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Oli

Oli New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9352469
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198041693329 ()

Victim profile: 76561197978970667

What happened? Description:
    Quick switch knife scam. Proposed a knife trade where I would give him my knife and some adds for his knife. He distracted me by asking me to take out a skin, then he removed his knife without me noticing and scammed me. He then said he wanted to teach me how to scam others.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of the entire chat agreement between you and the accused.
    i need the picture of your trade history to be in a full screen browser.
  3. Oli

Oli New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9352469
    Well it doesn't show up anymore in the chat window for me to take a ss of it. But if you read all the ss i gave you, you can see him admitting to it anyway.
  4. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
  5. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    Well I found your knife in his friends inventory, I reported they're entire scam ring in my own thread. I hope these guys get dealt with as they've made a couple new additions to their inventories in the past couple hours....

I'd bet my entire inventory that this guy has been holding onto all these stolen goods for his friends, he even has the buttefly knife he tried to quickswitch me with in this inventory too! Really hope an admin can take a look at all of this as well as my report soon. Funny how they traded the knife to another account before trading it to this account as soon as the report gets marked as "need more info". Well, sorry you lost your stuff Oli, hope these guys get that nice red text written across their profiles soon.

Attached Files:

6. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    I've tagged the user with a caution tag for his actions.