1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198042469600 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by chill♪Loading..., Jul 19, 2014.

1. chill♪Loading...

chill♪Loading... Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43203734
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198042469600 ()

Victim profile: 76561198046673196

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to sell my Minimal wear urban masked bayonet ingame. He offered 60 keys on my knife, which is a generous amount, about $145. Of course, I accepted this, being such a great deal. He kept talking about how he would buy the keys for me, but he has had people run away, leaving him with spent money and still a lot of keys (makes almost no sense to me). So in order for this to "not happen" to him, he would have to see that I am trust worthy. He asked me to give him a link to a trustworthy friend so that I could give him the knife, and he would give it back, this is after my friend told him that I was trustworthy. After I gave my friend the knife, he had created an alt account with my name and profile picture. He pretended to be me to my friend and asked for my knife back. Of course, my friend gave it back acceptingly. From there, he made his profile private and stopped communicating. Afterwards, I looked back on his profile and his name was instantly changed.

My friend's steamrep link is here: http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/id/NinjaCookieXY/

Also: the scammer's alternate account used to scam my friend is here (link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120261468

Provide Evidence:
    Photos 1,2,3, and 4 are all pictures of me and the accused chat.
    Picture 5 is a picture of half of our chat between me and Ninjacookie (the friend)
    And picture 6 is of my trade history, showing I had traded it to my friend and never recieved it back. 7 is a picture of my friends trade history, who traded the knife to the scammer, who changed names. And picture 8 is a picture of the scammer's alt's previous names, showing my name and several others. 9th is a picture of the scammer's alt's inventory, showing my knife that was traded. The last 3 screenshots were taken through skype, when my friend was sharing screens.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  3. PaddeLindis18

PaddeLindis18 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16980876
    Might be worth to add that the accused is still out there trying. He got severly mad and started flaming me and my friend (Who did not take a screenshot sadly) when I asked him about this thread.

Attached Files: