1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198042933482 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Liz ❤, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Liz ❤

Liz ❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24968605
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198042933482

Victim profile: 76561198010202938

What happened? Description:
    On June 10, 2015 he added me asking if I was selling keys. He agreed to go first after linking me his "new" CSGO rep thread and wanted to do two separate transactions where he bought 5 and then 10 at a price of $2.05 USD. He submitted the payments both times and I waited to receive them in my Paypal before moving forward. I sent him trade offers, he accepted, both posted on Rep threads and went our separate ways. On June 25th I get notified that both payments are being reversed due to a claim he submitted. So now I have a negative paypal balance and he is 15 keys richer​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence included:
    -all steam chat showing trade agreement & acceptance
    -proof that I sent the trade and initially received payments from him with notes he added with his steam 64 ID as well as mine
    -proof that I sent both trade offers and that they were accepted
    -proof that he posted on my Rep thread afterwards
    -link to his profile to verify identity
    -proof that he created disputes and filed claim on both payments via paypal screenshot & email screenshot​

Attached Files:

2. Liz ❤

Liz ❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24968605
    Should also point out that indicated in the below similar threads, he attempted to appeal a previous report the exact same day that he scammed me.