1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198043000637 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [TZ] Pan-isher, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41468369
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198043000637 ()

Victim profile: 76561198043202467

What happened? Description:
    Met him in TF2-T Unusual Trade Server. He said he would broker for me, and I could trust him because of his steamrep, so I did. I traded him the item so he could broker for me. He then deleted me, blocked me, and either gave the hat to an alternate account, or sold it for keys.​

Provide Evidence:
    In the attached files, I have included out Steam Chat log, which is everything needed to know about the whole event. I have given proof of his Steam as well.
    Also I have included a picture of my trade history, to show that I had given him the hat to broker.

As of now: 2:53 pm on the 29/06/2014, my friend has gotten him to unblock me, however, he is not accepting the friend request.

I have also included the item history, showing that he was/is in possession of the item.​

Attached Files:

I.T guy likes this.
  2. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    Hello fellow Steamrep admin and users, I'm unsure as to how to remove/edit the Steamrep report, the scammer and I have worked out an arrangement and I'd like no action to be held upon them. Thanks for everyone who helped me gather information. etc, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!
  3. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    Please disregard this comment! He then said he would broker for me again, and when I asked for my items back after he spycrabbed them without telling me, he wouldn't give them both back!
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of your trade history showing you traded him the unusual. Full screen unedited.
  5. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

6. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    Anything else I need to add?
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
  8. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    Hello,
    it's been a while, is this still active?
  9. You should show them the pic PS il get it for prooof if you want me to steam rep people he took my Hat i offerd and he said okay il take this as fair trade so i gave him a unsual if hes gonna keep this going on like some ilmanerd brat i would like the hat back to be 100% surei did somthing wrong this report should not even be up i will ge tht screen shot of market history of you taking the hat and the date the knife and efven 1 hour before you posted on and called me a scammer sorry this took me so long i did not get on how to sign up
  10. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    Couple of things to point out, firstly - I can barely understand that, it barely makes any sense.
    Alright, getting into the stuff.
    You started with a 2-2.5 bud, promised you would get 4 buds pure. You firstly traded it for a CS:GO knife, then deleted me and blocked me. Then we worked things out and I said I can get you to broker for me again. Then you went ahead and spycrabbed my item without my knowledge, for a hat worth 1 bud. You then went ahead and said you had gotten 3 buds, showing me a 1 bud hat. And you also said you would not give me the knife, which was (apparently) worth the 4 buds you promised in the start. Since I would rather have something than nothing, I went ahead and took the 1 bud unusual, and worked my way up instead. It doesn't change the fact that you deleted me, blocked me, didn't broker correctly, spycrabbed my unusual without my permission, didn't give the agreed amount.

I would also like to add, how you said you would "end it all" if I didn't get this thread taken down in 1 hour (while I was at work).
  11. So like i can get the screen shot of my trade history of you taking my hat way affter this report and you kept it going i dont know why you gotta lie and waste there time for the real scammers
  12. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    Guys, please. Keep this as civilized as can be.

Just wanna wait and see how things turn out, hopefully the mods will come look at this soon.
  13. 3 years later am i right?
  14. So like if this is ready for review i need to show the screen shots of him taking payment way affter this report proven i have paid him i dont think i should get a scammer tag for paying him Like i said if you guys need the screen shots just say
  15. Why is this even still up...
  16. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    admins, please, look over this. it's been over 3 months.
  17. hey we made are peace right and if i was this monster scammer that you made me to be at first i could have gotten away fast in 3 months let me ask you this not being rude or anything I know we made are peace is it still worth it XD
  18. nice to see how long this takes
  19. Hello admins you ever gonnna look at this i have paid pan back ask him for your self and this report is coming up on a year old so i mean i just want these reviewd cause im a clean trader and now people freak the f✿✿✿ out if the dont add pan and ask im not a scammer and theres no f✿✿✿✿✿✿ way he can take this down...
  20. [TZ] Pan-isher

[TZ] Pan-isher New User

Steam:
    agreed with hinata, everything was worked out a while ago so you can please delete this or forget about it :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.