1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198043802139 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by grzonu, Nov 21, 2014.

1. grzonu

grzonu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18982417
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198043802139

Victim profile: 76561197998230563

What happened? Description:
    I sent him gift card for steam, he use it and remove me from friends without sending steam gift with witcher 3​

Provide Evidence:
    On the screenshot you can see that i send gift code for steam wallet and he disconnect, im wait many time, and later make printscreen and paste here​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      139.5 KB
      Views:
  2. MacNavy

MacNavy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23415725
    Yesd, same for me, its a scammer.
  3. MacNavy

MacNavy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23415725
    This is my rep!!!

Attached Files:

4. twitch.tv/deam8

twitch.tv/deam8 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31659709
    Listen i made some research about this guy.He is a mexican i think and i think i found his real profile here http://steamcommunity.com/id/javaz07 .
    I am 1000% sure this is his real account ! Same online times , same groups ....anything same...i observed him for oine week...but steam dont give a f✿✿✿ about !
  5. NextMacGyver

NextMacGyver New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20220924
    Exactly the same proceeding with me :mad:
    The scumbag has written to me that the key would not work. I have complained to the seller of the Steam card.
    He had the card, than he has blocked me.
    Please report a breach on Steam! For multiple breaches, Steam must care about the scumbag.
    We must warn the others. Think we lost enough money.:(
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @grzonu

Unfortunately, we no longer accept reports on CD keys. CD keys are extremely difficult to track or prove who activated them, or whether they were valid to begin with, so with rare exceptions these cases cannot meet the burden of proof. The same rule applies to gift codes, activation keys, Humble Bundle gifts, etc. for the same reason. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

As such, I am archiving this report.

@NextMacGyver @MacNavy Please fill out your own report. Don't post in other people's reports.