1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198043924820 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Some Guy With a Face, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some Guy With a Face

Some Guy With a Face New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55807702
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198043924820 ()

Victim profile: 76561198071881132

What happened? Description:
    I was selling hats and miscs. He sent me a trade for my Five Month Shadow. He said he wanted to see the Five Month Shadow on his sniper and took his items out. He said he would pay later after seeing how the Five Month Shadow looks on his sniper. I accepted the trade; he then left the server and changed his name. He never traded me back and said he was not going to. He told me how stupid I was to trust him. He also admitted to scamming other people.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    If you would have used our website before trading with this person you would have seen he is already banned for scamming people.
    I need full screen picture of your trade history.
    I need the original chat agreement between you and the accused.
    Synn 2 likes this.
  3. Synn 2

Synn 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41829546
    Hey guys, this isn't originally my steam account, my account name is Synn/Synntrifikal, I had bought this account from a guy named Marxir on a trade server for the games he had, when I started playing tf2 like 3 months ago I realised I can't even go on like half of the trade servers because Marxir was being a huge dick to some poor kids, just wanted to know how I can go about lifting that ban, being that I am now the owner of a banned account
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @Synn 2, Start a new account. It doesn't matter whom you buy an account from, if it is banned it will stay banned.
  5. Synn 2

Synn 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41829546
    Is there anything I could do to personally appeal the ban? My other account has no games and only a few tf2 items, I paid actual money for this game via paypal, would buying the item that marxir stole and giving it to the other guy solve the problem?
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.