1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198044489215 - (ShadowSlinky / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Das, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Das

Das New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71120256
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198044489215 (ShadowSlinky)

Victim profile: 76561198102506240

What happened? Description:
    This person put up a trade that he was selling the Skull for a quicksell price with me providing the wrap. I added him and talked to him, after that, we couldn't trade due to errors so I decided to send him a Trade Offer through Steam, in which I included the gift wrap and 3 refined, as he wanted. After a while, he accepted the trade offer, called me a scammer and unfriended me. I didn't get anything in return.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see, we chatted a little and then I decided to send him a trade offer which he accepted, you can see I sent him gift wrap and three refined metal. After he accepted the offer, he called me a scammer, as you can see in the chat and went offline.​

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, please provide an uncropped screenshot(s) of your inventory history for the whole day plus at least one trade both before and after the day of the scam to show non-delievery.
  3. Das

Das New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71120256
    There you go, and I forgot to add that my friend (mccreeperism) provided me gift wrap as he wanted to buy the item from me after I get it buy it from ShadowSlinky, though, the 3 refined metal is provided by me. After Slinky ran away with the stuff mccreeperism gave me back 2 items that make up 3.33 refined metal because the metal that got lost was mine.

Attached Files:

4. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413