1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198044967604 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Potara, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potara

Potara New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47589485
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198044967604

Victim profile: 76561198055444698

What happened? Description:
    This account. Is a ALT. I'll give his real in the comments.

So basicially here, he claimed that CSGOBIG had a dupe glitch so I decided to try it out for the lols, then he said he'd buy me a Karambit Fade FN if I agreed do his thing so I said ok sure. Now following day which was today he said to do the thing now and he'll make "1k" out of me then he said the items to add in skype, it seemed suspicious but still I went ahead. So since we had screens shared I assumed he saw the trade and what the bot name was the code, etc. So when I was about to do the trade after a match, I accepted it to think it was an impersonator account of a bot. I lost a FT Falchion CW, An AWP Asiimov, Water Element, Frontside Misty, Atomic Alloy, and 1 other skin. So 100$+ total.

He even put a 5k$ cashout, so I thought he'd be trusted.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence all in pictures.​

Attached Files:

2. Potara

Potara New User

Steam:
    another thing: he asked for my trade link for the karambit to check if he had it correct so i gave it. he pretends to be friendly but he's not. sooner or lat...

sorry, cant find the account, but i think it goes like DT/D Djad
  3. Potara

Potara New User

Steam:
    sorry if chat is incomplete
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Potara , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -Screenshot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Make sure you don't zip the screenshots, add one by one, using the "Upload a File" button. Thanks!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Potara

Potara New User

Steam:
  6. Potara

Potara New User

Steam:
    most chats through skype so yeah

Attached Files:

7. Potara

Potara New User

Steam:
  8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Potara, the screenshot of the inventory history is not with our requirements, you cannot crop the screenshot- Take it in full screen.
  9. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  10. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  11. Potara

Potara New User

Steam:
    here. btw thanks for reminding me on steam...hope steamrep has more admins and mods like you

Attached Files:

• here.PNG
      here.PNG
      File size:
      274.5 KB
      Views:
  12. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Potara, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
  13. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

The report is lacking evidence, there's no complete agreement thru Steam chat evidence and Skype or any other 3rd party communication is not accepted by policy.

Archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.