1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198045030605 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Darkly l Ze Trader, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Darkly l Ze Trader

Darkly l Ze Trader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80456165
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198045030605 ()

Victim profile: 76561198121178058

What happened? Description:
    So, the scammer told me he was interested in my Unusual Carouser's Capotain Effect : Green Energy, painted The Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime. We discussed prices and we settled with 95$. He told me to go first.... so I went first. I traded with him, then he said the paypal money would be visible in 3-4 business days. I contacted paypal asking if this was true. She said I would be able to view the transaction instantly but I would be able to USE the money in 3-4 business days. I then asked him and he kept on changing the subject saying he was busy. So, I said fine, I'll wait 3-4 business days and see what happens. He then deletes me as a friend and blocks me. I look into his backpack.tf profile and notice a sudden drop rise then drop in backpack value. It was obvious that he traded the item of to an alternate account. So, not only did he commit an illegal act, but he also provided me with false information on how the system works.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Darkly l Ze Trader

Steam:
  3. Darkly l Ze Trader

Steam:
    How long is this seriously gonna take to get to you guys? This is outragieous.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Darkly l Ze Trader
    We can't get to every single report - the key here is just to note the issue for others to see when searching out the user otherwise or education purposes.
    As for this case can you prove that the person on the Skype message is this person? As it stands there is not enough to verify the issue, no discussion with the accused thru Steam which is what we use to tie everything together. Don't use 3rd party means of communication as it really complicates this for us and Valve if you report it to them too...they don't know nor do we.
    So if you can 100% prove that this person is the accused we can continue with the report.

Also in the future don't make duplicate reports just because one hasn't been addressed yet, it really complicates our process. Thanks!
  5. Darkly l Ze Trader

Steam:
    I apologize for the inconvenience and please excuse my unnecessary... thrashing xD. As per proving his identity on Skype, I don't really have real evidence to prove that he is who he is, but I can find two instances where it may prove his relation.

1) Previous names for his Skype name included Business Kitty, HushPuppySam and Adam. Every single one of these names are on his name history in his Steam profile.
    2) I have 2-4 witnesses which I can provide who have chatted (voice and text) with the accused on both Skype and Steam, they can provide their own description on how they know the relation between the two accounts.

I would have used Steam as means of communication if it wasn't for the accused who "insisted" that we talk on Skype, claiming it would be easier. I didn't really understand how, but I just went with the flow since there was no point in arguing. But lesson learned, if you're making a transaction of some sort, make sure the negotiations are done on the same site/program.
    Any other evidence will be gladly provided and I have also included the trade history of the hat being sent as I thought it might be important. Again, I apoligize for making a duplicate report for 2 reasons. It was almost a year and a half and I was tired of waiting so I just made another one to get a chance for it to be seen. Also, the other report contains more updated evidence (profile and description changed) which I thought would be important.

Attached Files:

6. Darkly l Ze Trader

Steam:
    I think I may have found one other way to prove that the accused in the Skype chat is the accused on Steam. During our negotiations for the unusual, we had trouble trading it to each other so he made a new account called fluttershybunny3 (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145898940) to use to trade to me. (See attached photo for Skype message proof.) Sadly, the alt account is not friended with the main account but I feel that this is enough proof that the Skype account is linked to the Steam account.

Attached Files: