1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198045164259 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by RoarscracH, Jul 28, 2014.

1. RoarscracH

RoarscracH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26424153
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198045164259 ()

Victim profile: 76561198013114034

What happened? Description:
    First of all, i'm not good with english so i hope i can make this post understandable, explaining in a simple way what happened i asked mo0 to lend me his maxs, because for some reason, i trusted him, and i just couldt leave him with empty hands so i offered him my Burning Fed Fighting Fedora as a Guarantee (i wanted the Maxs to play an UGC Match), and he accepted, sent me a trade offer, 'cause i was on my phone, and i accepted it, then i left becaude it was 1 Am and i had to go to School, i couldnt sleep so i checked how was outpost going and i saw that shovelz was selling my hat, i asked him why was he selling my hat (i thought it was mo0 on an alt account) and he told me he bought the hat, so i assumed that i was scammed, and 'till now, shovelz has helped me to report mo0. That is what happened.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Alexander #shitty year

Alexander #shitty year New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37779887
    shovelz here. my trade history + chat with mo0 and with RoarscracH
    sssssssss.png sssssssssssssssss.png Untitled1.png Untitled2.png sssssssss.png

Attached Files:

3. Alexander #shitty year

Steam:
    as further proof, i confronted the user on one of his active trades from tf2op - http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21941523

he blocked me after that but neverthless he claims he never had a burning fedore, but my trade history shows clearly that i traded with him and i could show it anytime to someone else if it's requested.

Attached Files:

4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  5. Alexander #shitty year

Steam:
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    When an admin reviews your report you will be notified.
    Thank you for your patience.