1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198045310658 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BuRnZz, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuRnZz

BuRnZz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75556309
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198045310658

Victim profile: 76561198111378346

What happened? Description:
    He said he needs to lend some Skins. I gave him Skins worth around 60 Euros and I haven't heard anything of him since 2 months. I message him everyday. There are multiple people he did this exact thing too. We gave him our Skins because he has a betting group called "Prediction Squad" and avisharma3 is the admin of this group with over 1200 members and he is well known in the cs go betting scene.​

Provide Evidence:
    I think the Screens/Gids say it all.​

Attached Files:

2. ̴W̴oozY Jr.

̴W̴oozY Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43288470
    I've been scammed by the same guy also.
    He makes you trust him, returning the skins properly, just so you can trust him more and more.
    And then one day, he stops communicating with you, and goodbye skins. He still post trades on csgotrades subreddit.

He do have alts too, this account ("Avisharma3") is for scamming purposes only. He transfer his expensive skins to his 'safe' alt.
    I couldn't find his alts, but I know they exist because he told me a long time ago.
  3. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hello @BuRnZz and thank you for the report.
    Right click on your steam icon in the right bottom corner of your screen -> Settings -> Interface -> Display Steam URL... -> Ok
    Then please take new screenshots of your trade history and once that's done take a screenshot of the accuseds profile (by clicking on the name in the trade history). It's also worth taking a screenshot of each and every item while hovering the mouse over them to see their qualities. Could you please also take screenshots of all and any attempted contacts.
  4. BuRnZz

BuRnZz New User

Steam:
    Steam deletes the chat history so all the messages where I wanted to contact him dont show up anymore.
    I made new Screenshots with the URL showing and I made a GIF of his profile where you can see that me and others tried to contact him on his profile because he wouldn't reply to any messages. If the GIF is to fast you need to stop it or just take a look at his profile comment section. I hope this makes everything clear.
    This contains all the evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/m9nlU
  5. ReachAroundRandy

ReachAroundRandy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57909827
  6. BuRnZz

BuRnZz New User

Steam:
    Everything got sorted out and I got my skins back and its all cool now, please dont hesitate to trade with this guy as there is no option to delete SteamRep reports otherwise this wouldnt be here anymore :) Happy trading! avisharma is a trustworthy guy!
  7. ̴W̴oozY Jr.

̴W̴oozY Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43288470
    No, no, no and NO.
    I'm still in the same situation and I didn't get my skins back. Avisharma returned your skins 'cause he saw your reports.
    And I repeat, DON'T TRUST AVISHARMA3.
    I'm going to go ahead and do my own report.
  8. wtvr

wtvr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25409071
    Same exact story here. He built his rep up, now scamming people around, i gave him around 30ish €, havent gotten reply in 2months or so, gonna make my own thread later this evening with the proofs and send one to valve too.
  9. Avisharma- ASBETTING

Avisharma- ASBETTING New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42522465
    I can confirm that every single person here has there skins...some with up to 250 with profit!
  10. BuRnZz

BuRnZz New User

Steam:
    *their
    done dealing with avi lmao selfish f✿✿
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Since the evidence requested was not provided, this report will be archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.