1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Report: 76561198045560427 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Goober0man, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Goober0man

Goober0man New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80935651
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198045560427

Victim profile: 76561198122137031

What happened? Description:
    So here is my story. I have been looking to buy a Captain Cardbeard Cutthroat for pretty cheap and I found a offer on the trade outpost by The Fl1pper. So I added him and I asked him if he was selling the hat still and he said no but he could get one for me from his freind for three keys. That looked like a really good deal so I asked him if i could just trade this friend of his but he said his friend was only going to trade him it for three keys so I could not trade him, he could only trade him. I went along with it and said that was ok as long as he gives me something just in case he scams me, so he gave me a professional killstreak fabricator for the pain train (which is not worth the three keys I gave him) So I agreed to the trade and waited for him to get the hat. He then messages me that his friend is not online and he asked if I could wait and he would send a trade offer. I then asked for my items back and at that point he blocked communication from me and I havent recieved my three keys worth or the hat.​

Provide Evidence:
    My evidence icludes pictures of the chat between me and The Fl1pper, how he blocked communication from me, and the trade contents. I will also link his Outpost account here so you can see the listing.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/535740

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you provide a uncropped screenshot of your inventory history? Thanks!
  3. Goober0man

Goober0man New User

Steam:
    Ok here my inventory history

Attached Files:

4. Goober0man

Goober0man New User

Steam:
    The F1pper has decided to give me my keys back, please take down this thread.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**