1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198046193310 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Arian, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Arian

Arian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89684385
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198046193310

Victim profile: 76561198139634498

What happened? Description:
    He tricked, me and used me into trading with him for the knife i have already sent a report along to steam, also i have sent allot of screenshot and pictures. he used me and i gave him my iteams and he took them and blocked. i have sent pictures showing the actual trade. i was trading when he told me to do a set of things send him an offline offer i was being hassled by many of his people (friends) and i sent offer with my iteams sooner or latter i realised he scammed me and now he has my iteams in his inventory.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Arian

Arian New User

Steam:
    Sorry for not being clear, this person didnt give me any thing, he tricked me and took all my money and wasted my "Christmas money" that was all i could afford i dought steam and valve cand o any think, so i hope you can, and you can help me out, block this person and if possible get my items back.
  3. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

InteL|FearSC on Duxter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18825703
    As far as i can see here, where's steam trade window ? Is there any chat ? If u want to report some1 u should provide some evidence ?? I can see here ONLY your trade and his knife, i dont see your steam trade screen or steam offer ?? ^^
  4. Arian

Arian New User

Steam:
    771cc3059f2076d89ab6e90bf66b28d2.png
    89289f4afbddb80bd7b6ad4ba46fe28f.png c63f11c1703467cc0d9b61a6eb55ce07.png
    Thanks for replying to my report i have been waiting. There was no steam trade window since it was an offline trade. I had saw his post on csgolounge, and decided to send him an offline offer. I talked to him on csgolounge since he had decided to ignore me on steam since i had sent many many request.
    You can add me on steam Intel and we can talk, and solve this issue i want know if my report is successfully would i recessive my items back and how?? I hope you can understand i hope this is not enough evidence. All i can show is is trade history and the actual guy who scammed me there was no live trade. so i cant show you the trade screen, but its basically the same. they guy who scammed me now, as i have checked combinded my knife and his, and he now has a butterfly knife crimson web, he used my skins as-well.
    SOME TIMES I EVEN TRY BEG FOR MY ITEMS BACK, and as you can see he said no to all of them. c7dd3198a424cd5af261f281f2de8416.png
  5. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

InteL|FearSC on Duxter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18825703
    As far as i can see, u've made CLEAN trade here @16th dec, sending him steam-offer, with your items included ONLY, so wy is that ? And @19th dec, u r begging him to give u your items back, cos u've made mistake buy putting items in steam-offer ? I dont see any chat/conversation between u 2, so u can prove that he scammed u ? Be honest with us and tell us, did u make mistake during steamoffer or what ?? Did u put wrong items and .... ?
  6. Slithery

Slithery New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42963791
    I have some questions
    You've said that you have been hassled by some of my friends. Where is the proof?
    You linked one screenshot ( http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/771cc3059f2076d89ab6e90bf66b28d2-png.187338/ ) doesn't it show that you made a mistake(read the text)?
    The next screenshot ( http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/89289f4afbddb80bd7b6ad4ba46fe28f-png.187340/ ) I always thought people are 24/7 online sorry man and why did you took the screenshot 1 hour later?
    And the next one ( http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/c63f11c1703467cc0d9b61a6eb55ce07-png.187341/ ) Accepting a trade offer is not allowed? I mean if you click on "Make Offer" you basically agree with the trade.

And also
    Merry Christmas

Best regards
    Slithery
  7. Arian

Arian New User

Steam:
    I will be honest with you, let me rephrase you have my knife and decided to combined it and get an crimson web, yet not knowing you just ruined me Christmas and that was all mine. I don't need to answer my self to you, at that time i was getting loads of trades and loads of people hastening me, so i done this trade not knowing what i am doing, at-least about 7 people talking to me, and when i looked at their inventory they had nothing so why would they add me for a trade. I thought this would be part of "your" plan. It may look like a clean trade but what does that really mean. I am honest to god asking for my items back, be in my shoes. Please my friend please some how compensate me, now that you have decided to get a new knife. You HAD RE-SIEVED A REQUEST FROM JK MY FRIEND AND DARCON ALSO SOMEONE CALLED JAKE OR SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES U DECIDED TO DECLINE IT THEY WERE MY FRIENDS, WHO WERE Going to ASK FOR THE I TEAM BACK. THEY KNOW THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY AND THAT MY CHRISTMAS MONEY WAY SPENT ON THIS. AND U DEsided TO BE THE GRINCH.
    As i said it was held on csgo lounge all chat and trades were there.
    DON'T SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS WITCH MEANS It unquestionably means to be happy, joyful and light-hearted. AND U ARE THE OPPOSITE DON'T JOIN THE REPORT AND TRY TO ACT INNOCENT WOW. I HOPE U CAN HELP ME SERBIAN FRIEND AND TELL THEM, I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM, JUST UNDERSTAND MINE. MERRY CHRISTMAS FEARSC, MIND MY FRENCH f✿✿✿✿✿✿ SLITHERY U f✿✿✿✿✿✿ s✿✿✿. AND THANKS I AM SORRY FOR LANGUAGE I AM VERY ANGRY
  8. Arian

Arian New User

Steam:
    My Serbian friend, i understand were you are coming from, Its how your "system" works and "terms and conditions" I want you to understand were i am coming from personally when he "scammed me" i looked on you tube since steam i have tried before. YouTube said that i should try steam rep and, follow these steps. SO I DID. This is were we are now, lets break it down and what can we do is the question. IF I PROVE TO YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN. AND IT IS NOT EASY. BUT WHAT IS EASY IS TO SEE THAT PEOPLE LIKE HIM SHOULD BE BANNED AND BLOCKED.
  9. Darcon2SickAtBets

Darcon2SickAtBets New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19939675
    Lol? Are you joking me.You have the cheek to say merry Christmas and best regards even though you are doing the opposite? You have literally spoiled someones Christmas and have no regard for doing so, you dont care. If you were a decent human being you would of returned the knife as if you were in the same position.But the fact that you blocked all of Arian's friends when they tried to contact you shows that you are guilty and cannot make these false claims of "best regards" you just screwed him over.
    If steam doesnt get you karma will.
  10. Arian

Arian New User

Steam:
    Thanks my friend. There is no point wasting your time with this fool, since what you say go through on ear and out the other, he does not take it to consideration. I bet he doesn't even comprehend, not a human being. This is my friend, who is a true friend fighting for me, despite the fact that he could be wasting his time, and that is up to you my friends people who are in charge, to make a change and what a coincidence that it is Christmas, you do help me you will be my Santa.
    And tell me what i can do to get this guy BLOCKED, i dont see how i can get my knife back since he has traded it, but there must be a way, im sure of it since i have reported other people for things and steam has given back after a month or so.
  11. Slithery

Slithery New User

Steam:
    Actually I didn't block anyone in the last days. Just in case if you guys think not accepting friend invites means blocking then sorry. I don't everyone who randomly adds me.
    Blocked people: http://i.imgur.com/F0mM6bb.png
  12. Arian

Arian New User

Steam:
    You may be able to fool kid but he is 27 the "admin". You have 130 friends so you know them all. As I have said I do not need I answer my self to you. You may not be caught becuase you are a scammer and you are a smart one you done it correctly. But karma will come, and maybe steamrep with accept my cause and will give me my iteas back
  13. Darcon2SickAtBets

Darcon2SickAtBets New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19939675
    Lol? You do realise that when people get the "Error adding friend" when they try to add you means you have been blocked.Its easy to unblock and take a ss after at the time you blocked 3 people instantly.When will an admin come and judge this verdict?
    PS. By the fact you can only quote me on the blocking friends issue alarms me.So you have basically just admitted that you ruined his Christmas and have nothing to say without being hypocritical.All these "proposed evidence screenshots" have all been after you commited the offense.So it just looks like you are covering your ass as much as you can.As at the time no-one could get a hold of you, you simply just took the items and ran off and tried to trade up to dispose any evidence but lucky Arian took an ss or who knows you could be saying this trade never happened.
  14. Slithery

Slithery New User

Steam:
    I always said we traded and everyone knows that. I just said he made a mistake by sending the wrong tradeoffer to me so why shouldn't I accept it?
    Yeah sure it's easy to un-/block people however I never had Arian in my friendlist so I couldn't easily check if those people who added me where also Arian's friends. Do you really think I check everyone's friendlist and look out for Arian so I can decline/block them?
    I usually decline 90% of all friend invites.
    Still Arian did not post any evidence I mean he just posted the tradeoffer and FearSC + myself asked multiple times for the scamming part. Still nothing happened.
    So Arian made a mistake by sending the wrong tradeoffer to me, he wants to punish me for accepting his tradeoffer? Seriously I did nothing wrong and Arian knows that.
  15. Arian

Arian New User

Steam:
    I have a new knife now, if u check my inventory but i am just asking for my skins back and yes u did scamm me it is simple if u do give some of my stuff back i would be less angrier than i am now. So to compensate for my skins, AND HOW COME WHEN I ASKED FOR IT BACK U DECLINED, ARE YOU DECIDING TO BE A BAD PERSON AND DO THIS. YES IF I WAS IN YOUR SHOES I WOULD BE HAPPY BUT PERSONALLY I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT BACK.