1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198046493175 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✧ Thug Duck ✧, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✧ Thug Duck ✧

✧ Thug Duck ✧ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61567151
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198046493175

Victim profile: 76561198083400031

What happened? Description:
    I was trading my AK-47 | Aquamarine Revenge with a guy named Sgt. Grooker CSGOLUCKY.com and Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl) was the middleman of the trade.When we were in group chat, I've sent my skin as supposed.Then, Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl) said that we can get a free badge by logging off and logging back in. I did it really quick and then when I came back,no more group chat, Sgt. Grooker CSGOLUCKY.com blocked me on steam and I can't contact Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl) since she's not accepting my friend request... I am confused and since I can't contact both of them I decided to file a report.I don't have any evidence because I cannot access group and since I did not took any screenshots, but Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl) did as she said in the group chat.I'm not trying to roast on this admin, I'm just trying to get my skin back since the payement the buyer sent me was a invoice, and does not appear on my paypal balance.​

Provide Evidence:
    here​

Attached Files:

2. ✧ Thug Duck ✧

✧ Thug Duck ✧ New User

Steam:
    I just realized she was a fake and I got scammed. Nice.
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Do you have the SteamRep ID block of Sgt. Grooker?
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Go to your trade history and click on the persons name that you traded your item to. Copy that persons Steam id and post it here.
    Without the chat agreement we can not process this report. But if you get me the id block for the impersonator of Jessica we can make this an impersonation report.
  5. ✧ Thug Duck ✧

✧ Thug Duck ✧ New User

Steam:
    He got his steam profile on private, but other than that, I'm still confused because I clearly inspected the middleman profile when trading, I was sure it was the right middleman...

Attached Files:

6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @✧ Thug Duck ✧

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  7. The Voice

The Voice Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43113723
    This is why it is so important to check to ensure the person your using as a middleman is the same that is listed on the following link: http://steamrep.com/list/M. If you don't then this could happen to you, take your time and do some research on your middleman.

Jessica
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @✧ Thug Duck ✧,
    It is apparent that you have accused the wrong person.
    I am archiving this report and you can make a new report with the corrections made to the accused's profile.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.