1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198269329440 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KennyS 12, Jan 29, 2016.

1. KennyS 12

KennyS 12 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20513482
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198269329440

Victim profile: 76561198001292692

What happened? Description:
    He and a Guy calld Kasper scammed me for my Items. when they told me to use this site for a safe trade. so we didnt get a bug/duplicated weapon.​

Provide Evidence:
    Samtalen din med kasper er nå en samtale med flere brukere.
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl) ble med i samtalen.
    kasper: hi maam
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Hello traders, I am Jessica an Official from steamrep/reddit I will be your middleman for this trade.
    We are checking for bugged and fraud items of the traders.
    KennyS: yo
    kasper: can you help us with our trade here
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Traders can you tell me the items that are involved in this trade? So I can note them down.
    KennyS: kasper do you work :D
    kasper: my http://steamcommunity.com/economy/item/730/2/2751465263/?l=norwegian&o=76561198231072940

Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): can you confirm that KennyS?
    KennyS: yes
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Can you tell me what item are you trading KennyS so i can take down notes
    KennyS: Could you kasper? : s I dont know how I add them to the chat
    KennyS: But I got My AWP asiimov and P90, AK-47 Redline and Bayonett
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Drag the Item from your inventory to the chat box KennyS
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Can you confirm that kasper?
    kasper: yes the 4 items maam
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Okay so lets proceed now, traders?
    kasper: ok what do we do now?
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Both of you send me a steam offer here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=309063712&token=6eOZdUx6
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): I will accept both of your items at the same time to be fair.
    kasper: sending wait maam
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): I just want to remind you that I am recording this transaction for your safety, I will only give 5 minutes for the both of you for this transaction.
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Dont forget to confirm the trade offer in your steam mobile.
    kasper: wait maam
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Traders let me know if both of you are done confirming your steam mobile trade offer.
    KennyS: jsut trade and send?
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): yes KennyS
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): Tell me if you guys are done
    KennyS: Kasper are you done?
    kasper: sent maam
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): i have 1 pending trade offer from kasper with karambit vanilla how about you KennyS?
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): I will accept both of your items at the same time to be fair.
    KennyS: now
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): receive all the items for checking
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): give me 5 mins to check them all
    kasper: iok maam
    kasper: ok
    KennyS: sure
    kasper: thanks for helping
    kasper: maam i will send my dragon lore also can you check it?
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): yes kasper send it now
    kasper: wait
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): KennyS do you have anything to be checked?
    KennyS: hm?
    KennyS: meh
    KennyS: I know my stuff is good :D
    KennyS: its only useless stuff I got so
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): ok then
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl): ill check this items
    KennyS: and this takes... ?
    Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl) forlot samtalen.
    kasper forlot samtalen.

Check`d the steam ID`s 100 times.. and its the same.. want my stuff back.​

Attached Files:

• 123.png
      123.png
      File size:
      234.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
  2. KennyS 12

KennyS 12 New User

Steam:
    pictures of the messages.

Attached Files:

3. maza182

maza182 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64556343
    he thief me now too x.x f✿✿✿ what this site do? zzzz
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @KennyS 12

Please review the following guidance, and follow the provided instructions: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...man-admin-listed-on-steamrep-what-now.121100/

After reading the above, please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.

Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

@maza182 Please follow the same above instructions, but make a separate report. Don't post in other people's reports unless you're somehow involved with that trade. We won't look at it unless your evidence is in its own report. http://forums.steamrep.com/forms/scam-report.2/respond
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. KennyS 12

KennyS 12 New User

Steam:
    just 1 question... before I do all this.. do I get my items back or do I get anything?
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Read the link I posted above and follow the instructions: I was scammed by a middleman/admin listed on SteamRep! What now?

Your question is answered in the above link. I cannot promise up front in advance your items will be returned, but if you refuse to provide proper evidence and documentation to back up your claim, then I can promise your report will be rejected without further consideration. When you claim that a tagged middleman and community admin, exhaustively vetted by multiple experienced community admins over the course of years, is in fact a scammer, you need to be prepared to back it up. You can't just say "reimburse me now, then I'll prove your admin scammed me". If the middleman is, in fact, a scammer, then the instructions should be very straightforward we'll play it by ear to try and get you taken care of if possible, but we can't do squat until we're able to differentiate your report from the thousands of other fake reports, submitted by new CS:GO traders under the misguided direction of a scammer claiming to represent SteamRep from one of their thousands of throwaway accounts.
  7. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
    @KennyS 12
    Please follow up with what the SR staff has asked you to do. Why? So you can help the community.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    With no follow-up from victim, I am forced to conclude this report without him. Based on the trade offer link provided, I can conclude the scammer who stole the knife is the following:
    I have updated this report accordingly, but the imposter is already marked for impersonation. I added a link to this report into their notes.