1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198046531944 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Buttkicker, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97868524
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198046531944

Victim profile: 76561198156002776

What happened? Description:
    Hello
    Today i was shown that you cant trust anyone Even your friends on steam. We have been Friends for about 2 weeks now. i was having hard time selling my Unusual (Unusual Das Ubersternmann Worth 3.3 bud). So i asked him if he wants to buy it, he said no. after 2 mins he tells me that he can sell it for me. First i was like no, but since we were friends i said i can trust him. after Trading unusual he tells me, he will be back in 10 mins.(I have no way to Proof the Chat, cuz there is no chat history and i cant find him in chat.) Then Leaves and not come back again. After 1 hour and 30 mins, i wanted to see if he sold it and saw he deleted me. After all that i knew he is not giving back so i Join him in game and asked him about the Unusual and warned him that I will report him,If he dont give it back. but he leaves the Server and Bans me. I have Proof in the Pic. From Unusual in my invo , the trade, in his invo, me asking in server for my unusual, then he leaves. All in pic. And i have notes on pic. to make it easy for you guys to read and understand. I would like to have my unusual back and have him ban for doing such thing.

Stolen Item: Unusual Das Ubersternmann Effect Aces High.

Have Also reported him to steam.

Thank you​

Provide Evidence:
    After the trade i close the chat window and he deleted me, there is no way i can find Chat history unless you guys can help me find it, so i can provide it here. i dont know how to get chat history on steam.​

Attached Files:

2. Skulliver22

Skulliver22 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43133108
    Hello, now first of all the unusual you sold to me was for a cloud 9 hetmans (0.8-1 bud) headpiece which you currently have now. The only reason you got angry with me was because you wanted it back, because you had made a trade which you had regretted. Do not go accusing me of scamming just because you were unhappy with a trade you had made. Second the miniscule amount of proof you have provided is invalid. The first two images show you asking me for your unusual back because of your unhappiness. I then left the server because 1 I had said final call on that server numerous times and two I was sick of your harassment and desperation for your hat back. A TRADE IS A TRADE!

The third picture shows the unusual in your backpack the one which you claim I 'Stole'. Brrrrrrr wrong answer. The hat which you had regretted trading. Bing Bing Bing Correct. Now the 5 picture you have provided would be very convincing for someone. Except because it is photo shopped. If you are familiar with the adobe creative suite like myself you will be able to see that the bottom of the window has been chopped of so that the unusual cloud 9 hetmans head has been removed and done over with a simple coat of black. The 6th image is just a nice pic of my profile :). The eight image is a lovely picture of my unusual. And the tenth is my profile set to friends only, with my name changed so that he can stop reporting me on steam for something I am not guilty of.

If I am banned on steam and all steam rep websites I will be very disappointed as It would have been mastermind by an imbecile who simply wanted his hat back. I will also provide an image of my trade history below to prove that he photo shopped the image. Thanks very much for wasting my holidays!

Notice how also his image does not show the picture of the hat when mine does.

Attached Files:

3. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    OMG YOU MOTHERf✿✿✿ER!! im not going to say anything but, I am Willing to give my steam Account Info to Anyone on Steam Rep to check my trade histroy and see where i got cloud 9 From. Also nicly done with photoshop. And i Would Love it If i can get Professional help here. Head of steamrep to see this. First you Scammmed me and then you blame it on me. Oh hell no.

ONE POINT. IF WE DID WHAT U SAID> WHY DELETE ME AND BLOCK ME? UH?

WILLING TO GIVE MY STEAM INFO TO STEAMREP MOST TRUSTED PERSON TO SEE MY TRADE HISTORY< AND SEE WHERE I DOT MY CLOUD 9 UNUSUAL FROM. AND FOR YOU AND EVERY READING I< GOING TO RECORD MY STEAM ACCOUNT AND SHOW U ALL. WILL PROVITE VIDEO in 15 mins.
  4. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    ANOTHER POINT: ALSO WHY CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PIC? NAME? EVERYTHING? TURN IT IN TO PRIVATE?
  5. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE TO RECORD.

Attached Files:

6. Skulliver22

Steam:
    Nice, love to see the rage a person has for getting upset about a virtual item. ITS NOT REAL. The reason why I deleted and blocked you was because you were harassing me for your unusual back. Who would want to put up with a person yelling at you. I know I wouldn't. And I changed profile pictures and names so that you wouldn't attempt to report me falsly like you said.

And BTW: It is pretty much impossible to replicate a steam trade offer history. Whereas putting black paint over an item. Hrmm not so much.

Videos wont upload either...
  7. L'In20Cible

L'In20Cible New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9755387
    It is easy to fake a trade history screenshot. Rename an alt, trade with him, and finally take a screenshot where you trade x for y with someone named z.
    Buttkicker likes this.
  8. Skulliver22

Steam:
    I find your stupidity humorous, look at the screenshot again. See who it says their, you traded with greasy Santa weed like nothing. So I could not have possibly used and alternate account. I would think carefully before you speak next time. xD
  9. Skulliver22

Steam:
    Oh and here is proof I don't have Photoshop installed on my computer. I only have it on my computer at work. As you can see in my program files I do not own Photoshop.

Attached Files:

10. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    Omg ur suck a Fake person man, Omg Uploading Videos to YOUTUBE. WIll Provie like shortly. i was harrasing u? wow

Attached Files:

11. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    Thank you :D
  12. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    HERE WE ARE PART 1 to Proof He is Full of s✿✿✿, and making s✿✿✿ up, Also Photoshopping to mislead everyone. Its 2:36 is when im not sleeping But Trying to proof him GUILTY!

PART 1

PART 2
  13. Skulliver22

Steam:
    Quality is so crap on those I cant even read what he is typing
  14. Skulliver22

Steam:
    Must say wonderful work with your editing programs. You are truly talented. Slowing down frame rates and removing images. I have seen some nice editing myself in the multimedia industry but a few details can be mistaken very easily by the untrained eye.
  15. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    Sorry but i don't have anything to make the Quality better. But In First Video you guys will see. I ONLY traded him my unusual he DID NOT SOLD ME ANY THING. And then you will See who i bought the Cloud 9 unusual from, which he says he SOLD ME for my unusual. This Proofs that He Photoshoped that Pic. then Backpack only shows 1 day old History so i couldnt Find it in my backpack. but u do see that i had Cloud 9 Before The Other unusual which he sold. LOL another Proof HE IS LYING.. Due to Lack of internet, i have to stop and make another one. Part 2 Will show u that HE NEVER HAVE CLOUD 9 UNUSUAL WHICH HE THINKS HE SOLD ME (FAKE PHOTO) NOR THE ONE HE STOLE .
  16. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    Its call Camtasia Studio 8 try it , ONLY RECORD THEN UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE. I THINK U KNOW BETTER :D
  17. Skulliver22

Steam:
    Anyways Ill leave it to the admins now. I have made my point and have displayed my accurate and compelling evidence. Anyways im not too concerned about being being cautioned on steamrep. I don't use most features that use steam rep. And I'm sure if you ask any of my friends they will tell you I'm a nice and friendly guy who plays tf2. Anyways enjoy your hat. ;)
  18. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    No no This here is just to give u scammer tag. Real Deal is on Steam Support. :D That means to Trade Ban :D
  19. Skulliver22

Steam:
    Even so you can still edit it with third party programs...
  20. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    wow you know alot about Editing Programs? interesting dont you think?