1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198046636766 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by |※| ҉★ Ânubis #RIP Cecil, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198046636766

Victim profile: 76561198070018257

What happened? Description:
    I have done almost 2000 trades and 8000 cash transactions and yet, I see a specific individual has successfully scammed me.

However, lets come to the facts:
    The accused wanted to buy my Clean Burning Beak for Steam Wallet Cash and Keys.
    We both ultimately agreed on $400 Steam money + 20 CSGO Keys + 48 TF2 Keys.
    It took way longer to agree in which form this trade will happen, as I wanted to it be as safe as possible for both sides - we finally agreed that he sends me a trade offer of 20 CSGO Keys (a random item of mine, a Festive Crossbow was taken in exchange), after I accept the offer I will put the beak up on SCM for $400, and then after it was sold he would send me a trade offer of the remaining 48 TF2 Keys.

The first 2 parts of that agreement went well - I received the 20 CSGO Keys and put the beak up for $400, for which he bought it.
    BUT:
    He deleted me immediately, locked his steam notes section and made his profile private, and DID NOT send me the trade offer of the remaining 48 TF2 Keys.
    He ran with those Keys and scammed me for said 48 TF2 Keys.
    (He even had the 48 Keys in the backpack if anyone should ask).
    He was not banned anywhere nor was he marked, so his profile seemed to be clean, especially since he paid over 70% for the beak already.
    No idea why he ran, I did tell him that if he should do that his account will be marked forever.
    So I still have hope that he pays me back if anyone should manage to talk with him.

Pic 1: Showing detailed trade agreement + run-away
    Pic 2: Showing the accepted offer of 20 CSGO keys (Also showing that my steam wallet changed from 9,35 to 322,40€ (Beak was sold for 360€/400$)
    Pic 3: Showing thebeak listed for 360€ / 313,05 after fees

BTW: My currency is € here, so it was sold for 360€ (313,05€ after subtracting fees). Should be exactly $400 since it was the maximum listing price.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots below​

Attached Files:

2. EDIT: Also added screenshots of my full trading history (Starting with the CSGO-Key trade up until now) to show that he hasnt paid the 48 keys yet.

Attached Files: