1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198047172379 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Get Shrekt, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Get Shrekt

Get Shrekt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55421239
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198047172379

Victim profile: 76561198071108207

What happened? Description:
    I've seen him in tf2outpost.com he said im interested in a marketable items in tf2 and of course i've added him cause he got good rep and when he accepted my friend request he said "hey can i help ya?" and i was like "oh hey dude you interested in marketable items in tf2 right??" and he was like "oh yeah men what ya got?" and me "i got a strange proffesional killstreak backburner the sheen is deadly daffodil" and he was like "ok take it out and show me" and me saying "hey dude you selling your games for marketable items??" and he was like "yea men" and so ive said "lets trade" and he said "nah men sent me a trade offer so ill just accept and you'll need to log off to get the games and look at your inventory" and i was like "ok please don't scam me im begging you men" and when i've logged off he isn't my friend anymore and i've check my inventory and there is no gift in my inventory..​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the pic that include
    His inventory
    My Trade history
    My Trade offer​

Attached Files:

2. Sakerdot

Sakerdot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40759992
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.