1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198047500171 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Extra Nuts, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Extra Nuts

Extra Nuts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26868911
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198047500171

Victim profile: 76561198047500171

What happened? Description:
    On September 1st, I traded this kid named C9 Hiko (obviously not the real Hiko, I have known this kid for about a month). I had given him a lot of 20 Huntsman keys because he said that he was able to get a knife with those keys, because he has done this stuff before and came through in the past I though nothing of this and gave him the 20 keys. As soon as I had traded him the keys he ended the skype call I was in with him and when I checked his inventory about 2 minutes later, the keys were gone and there were no new items in his inventory(he probably sold them all on the market). When I confronted him about it, he didn't respond till hours later, he blatantly told me that I got scammed. If the picture provided below are not enough proof, I even have a text message log from him telling me that he could get me a knife. I know I will not get my items back, but i hope that nobody else has to get scammed by this kid ever again. Thank you for your time.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Extra Nuts

Extra Nuts New User

Steam:
  3. Extra Nuts

Extra Nuts New User

Steam: