1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198047625185 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Velocity (Trading), Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velocity (Trading)

Velocity (Trading) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78590570
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198047625185

Victim profile: 76561198117446869

What happened? Description:
    Scammed my Vulcan. I am really annoyed, He seemed like a nice guy, Turns out he isn't, He also seemed quite respectful and mature, Turns out I am wrong, I made a promise with my father today and he brought me the steam money (50 deal was for me to lose some weight) and I got home excited brought the skin and this guy offered me the trade, I accepted and he scammed me :\ (I've never filled these out sorry if I have done something wrong, I am just really annoyed and shaking to be honest)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    All files for proof must be uploaded via the Upload a File button at the bottom of the page.
    Velocity (Trading) likes this.
  3. Velocity (Trading)

Steam:
    Ok Understood

1. I checked the 'Enemy's' Inventory and he sold 'my' Vulcan and got Keys and Cases. 2. Checked his inventory just now, He has opened the cases and got poo all.
  4. Velocity (Trading)

Steam:
    Here, I couldn't find edit post, It's probably right in front of me but I just woke up. Here are the pictures, Thanks :)

Attached Files:

5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Im sorry but we do not handle reports that involve keys or codes. You we're going to be paid via Steam wallet codes and this is something that we do not handle.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.