1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198048297608 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MrAwesome44444, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrAwesome44444

MrAwesome44444 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91463571
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198048297608

Victim profile: 76561198143192870

What happened? Description:
    i had previously spycrabbed this guy before i won and then i lost, so we both trusted each other, so what happened was my ping was super high when i spycrabbed this guy for 3 buds, it turns out he wasn't being honest by saying our 30 min crab that i could barely tell what was happening was a 3-1(me being the 1)and then yelled at me until i would give him my items which he didn't win right fully so i refused to pay until he showed me a video of our crab so i knew that i lost and then i would pay up, but appearently he never took a video, so then he started to harass me all over my steam group and more but even though the first time was a misunderstanding in the screenshot i sent he agreed to restart meaning that everything in the past that happened now means nothing, also in the page you can see that he has told me to f✿✿✿ off which is harassment, he also is on VAC probation which makes him suspsious to begin with​

Provide Evidence:
    as you see here he agreed to redo the spycrab so anything that has happened in the past now means nothing, also you can see that he has harassed me as i stated before​

Attached Files:

2. Saxton Hale [Unleashed]

Saxton Hale [Unleashed] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44015940
    Little did you know, he was a scammer and had 1 previous report to him about running from a spycrab. He also tried speaking to a server admin about taking my items and banning me.

(Oh, and if you're reading this, I hope your ass gets banned for misusing SteamRep AND attempt of scam.)

Thanks,
    ~Saxton

Attached Files:

3. MrAwesome44444

MrAwesome44444 New User

Steam:
    As you see there the harassment still continues Also if you noticed his comment never addressed this at all, this admin also is my steam friend, and he knows I was joking, so all evidence he has is worthless, and I'd just wish he'd leave me alone
  4. Saxton Hale [Unleashed]

Steam:
  5. Saxton Hale [Unleashed]

Steam:
  6. MrAwesome44444

MrAwesome44444 New User

Steam:
    Even funnier he still hasn't denined the harassment or the fact that he agreed to restart which means all of this means nothing
  7. Saxton Hale [Unleashed]

Steam:
    Let's see here...

" VAC probation"
    LOL! Trade probation and VAC probation are 2 different things buddy.
    "so we both trusted each other...which makes him suspsious to begin with" Then why'd you even crab me? You said you trusted me in "Scammer3".
    "yelled at me until i would give him my items which he didn't win right fully so i refused to pay until he showed me a video of our crab so i knew that i lost and then i would pay up, but appearently he never took a video" According by the server itself, he thought the admin had taken the video. "Scammer2" is what he thought through steam chat. He later asked the admin if he had the video.
    "in the screenshot i sent he agreed to restart meaning that everything in the past that happened now means nothing" So, what you're telling me is that you're complaining about a guy on the internet for using harsh words?

What's even funnier is that the backpack.tf link I provided with the -6 rep is that all the negative rep is about him running from spycrabs or refusing to give someone their item(s).
    http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198143192870

Oliver, if you're reading this, I hope you learn how to report someone correctly. Your description is flawed to the point where screenshots aren't even necessary to back me up. Though, they do help. ;)

Thanks,
    ~Saxton
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Unfortunately, we don't deal with spycrabbing reports anymore

• Spycrabbing reports (server bets):
      • Please report to the community that operates the server where the bet took place.
        • SteamRep does not maintain any game or trade servers and many individual communities have different rules when it comes to Spycrabbing or RPS or Heavy Boxing or similar. These reports are best addressed by the communities that operate the servers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.