1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198048468332 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by -Alancho-, Mar 29, 2015.

1. -Alancho-

-Alancho- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52360715
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198048468332

Victim profile: 76561198064987159

What happened? Description:
    DAMM, i lost all my BTC for one guy what try sell me all him keys, i trust him and i go first via btc, because he sold me ~200 keys las time and no problem.... BUt now he scamm me and dont giveme any key.... Its my first time.... sadly.
    These is him steam url http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048468332

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. -Alancho-

-Alancho- New User

Steam:
    i forget add the btc transactions

Attached Files:

3. börk börk

börk börk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100537494
    Hi @-Alancho-, can you provide an uncropped image of your trade history?
  4. -Alancho-

-Alancho- New User

Steam:
    Of course buddy:
    i can send some ss, i hope help! The picture with the name: History trade 4.jpg was when the acsused guy(he change the name to Kent) sold me around 200 keys via BTC, i went first and all was fine, but today he dont giveme the keys and remove me. Pls BANN!!!

Attached Files:

5. börk börk

börk börk New User

Steam:
    Can you provide the uncropped history of your trades with KenT? Marking out your username is fine :)
  6. -Alancho-

-Alancho- New User

Steam:
    ok, sent!

Attached Files:

7. börk börk

börk börk New User

Steam:
    That should do it, hopefully a Steamrep admin will review it in awhile! :D
  8. rAPt0r

rAPt0r New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73133977
    He scammed me too. I think the account has been hijacked. Someone is using this guys good rep (hes also a steamrep donator) to scam people. I really hope SR admins can atleast put a caution tag on his steamrep page. When I sent him btc payment he had clean steamrep. Atleast now there are 2 pending reports on him so people might be cautious.

Heres my report if anyones interested
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.96281/
  9. OverDrive

OverDrive New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44101302
    I have just regained access to my account after it was hacked yesterday for reasons I cannot think of. I was told that I have been banned from reddit and probably banned from steamrep too after this whole crap.

The person who hacked my account had knowledge of who I had dealt with before and took advantage of it. 2 days back I successfully sold keys to Alkimia through my btc address account https://blockchain.info/address/1Q49aKuTVVw7Jb9rCTYyiZtA1cnGhG9mhx And Alkimia can probably confirm that as I sold him 200 keys successfully. I do not have any of the scammed btc as it was sent to another address that I have no idea of and that address can be seen in Alkimia's proof.

Furthermore I also see that the scammer actually sold 175 keys successfully to a friend of mine after scamming both of these people. I fully understand that even if you know that Im telling the truth, that would not stop my steamrep from being ruined as being hacked is my own fault and not anyone else. However, I would request that instead of banning me, I would be delighted with a Caution Tag.

Thanks for reading my reply and I have changed my account name and status back to what it was 2 days back. I will do everything in my power to help both of the victims after my exams end.

Farewell.
  10. rAPt0r

rAPt0r New User

Steam:
    I was sure you wouldnt risk your reputation and your account for something like this. thats the reason i said that you account was probably hijacked. The guy was online using a mobile device but he could not have logged in your account without email confirmation. So that much is your fault. I would suggest you change your password for email, steam and any other sensitive stuff u had logged in. Also run a malware/spyware scan to clean your pc.

And if it helps, I did not report you to steam. just made a report here so others can be warned. As for banning/caution on SR, that is not up to us, its for SR admins to decide
  11. OverDrive

OverDrive New User

Steam:
    I have changed all my passwords, thanks for everything and I hope justice is done as the admins see it. I am sorry for your loss... My email, steam and Facebook passwords were the same which meant I lost control to all but I have regained all after answering security questions on my email.
  12. -Alancho-

-Alancho- New User

Steam:
    You are very intelligent to believe the moderators who scamm me was a hacker and not you. But unfortunately for you I have evidence that you knew what you was doing. After u scamm me, yesterday u wrote me in steam, u apologized for hackme and u suggested me to trade items if I remove the report on this thread.
    Do u think that scammers care about u reputation?? And how hacker can know that we trade 150 keys 3 days ago (12. jpg)?
    I hope Steamrep moderators dont fall in u false words.

Attached Files:

13. -Alancho-

-Alancho- New User

Steam:
    i dont think so!

Attached Files:

14. OverDrive

OverDrive New User

Steam:
    I can promise u that I gained control of my account 4-5 hours ago so I did not message u all that. I do not know why would he apologise to u after scamming u.
    Also, he could check the trade history about 150 keys? And we traded 200 keys 3 days back not 150 so maybe he missed the previous trade offer?

Whatever u think but rememer I would not ruin my 5 Page Csgo rep just for some money. I have lost some honest friends after all this bullshit happened and believe me Im keen on catching the hacker.

And after hacker messaged u about sending u trade offer for the items he mentioned, he took them away from my account to a private bot account. You can check my inv if u dont believe me.

Farewell.
  15. börk börk

börk börk New User

Steam:
    Sorry to hear that happened, make sure your account is secure!
  16. rAPt0r

rAPt0r New User

Steam:
    This new evidence by Alancho is making me question my assumptions man. SR admins/moderators need to investigate this. I wont cancel my report, its for SR admins to decide whats to be done. We got scammed by your account and you have lost nothing but reputation (if this report results in punishment). U should provide your trade history before, during and after the hijacking so we can be sure it wasnt you. We cant just take your word for it. you should provide proof that your account was hacked and the measures you took for all your hacked accounts.

When i was scammed there were like 4-500 keys in your inventory, now there are none. you should be perfectly clear on that and show us your trade history. And if your account really was hacked and your stuff stolen, then you should've immediately send steam a ticket so they can help you get your items back. If you have done all this then that would be more convincing than just one simple statement that "I got hacked"
    OverDrive likes this.
  17. OverDrive

OverDrive New User

Steam:
    Screenshot_2015-03-31-14-31-31.png Screenshot_2015-03-31-14-31-55.png Screenshot_2015-03-31-14-31-31.png Screenshot_2015-03-31-14-31-55.png

Attached Files:

18. OverDrive

OverDrive New User

Steam:
  19. OverDrive

OverDrive New User

Steam:
  20. Spoderman 2

Spoderman 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85466681
    OverDrive, you do understand it doesnt matter if someone on the other side of the earth used your account to scam people, you have responsibility of the account and the actions made by anyone else won't matter.
    Neil likes this.