1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198048468332 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by -Alancho-, Mar 29, 2015.

1. OverDrive

OverDrive New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44101302
    I have already mentioned that in my first post in this thread if you read it :)
  2. Spoderman 2

Spoderman 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85466681
    Then theres no point arguing, he have sufficient evidence to ban you. Take it as a lesson :)
  3. Neil

Neil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36006487
    When someone says that they got hijacked and that it wasn't them scamming i NEVER believe them. Like Spoderman 2 (lol) said it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you never get hijacked. By using gmail and their sms verification there is NO way your email let alone steam will ever be stolen even if the thief knows your password to the steam and the gmail. (Unless they are elite hax0r and could hack your simcard and somehow get it working on their phone.)
  4. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    To the admins, I have overdrive on my friends list. He admitted to scamming this user.
    I have another screenshot on my desktop that I will post later.
    overdrive 1.PNG
  5. rAPt0r

rAPt0r New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73133977
    I really do think this is sufficient proof to ban this guy. Now hes admitted it himself
  6. rAPt0r

rAPt0r New User

Steam:
    Can a moderator look into this report please? The guy is actively trading on reddit etc w/o any problems
  7. OverDrive

OverDrive New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44101302
    Where do you see me trading?
    I am banned from reddit and lounge so I have no way of trading. I was hacked and have no other proof so have to suffer the consequences.

Lounge gets list of account by ip so I have no way to trade anymore bro. Please dont make up lies.
  8. rAPt0r

rAPt0r New User

Steam:
    My mistake, read the dates wrong. still i have to say, you have quite some nerve to be posting here after admitting to scamming people. I sincerely hope you get get a permanent ban on steam as well. Cant believe i tried to actually defend you.