1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198048864523 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xxMikuxx, Dec 26, 2014.

1. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65654236
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198048864523

Victim profile: 76561198091574201

What happened? Description:
    He added me from csgolounge. He was 41 level in steam and he had alot of +reps with "bayonet sold fast trader" etc. so i trusted him, but i was damn wrong...​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat Screens, Trade history and picture showing the profile.​

Attached Files:

2. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:
  3. Humpybumpy

Humpybumpy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83937321
    I can confirm that he is a scammer, I unfortunately wasnt smart enough to take screens of the chat but it was pretty sad. Took my case hardened well worn butterfly knife. Add me if you wanna chat about it lol
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Should add Paypal history screenshot evidence
  5. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:
    He did not pay at all so i dont really know why would i post the paypal history.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history. This is to show you were never paid.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:
    i pm'd you it with the title "paypal ss".
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @xxMikuxx Thanks for your report, this should be ready for an admin to review. See below.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  9. ϟ ZeuS ϟ

ϟ ZeuS ϟ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44299397
    Hello! a friend of mine said to me today that i have a steam rep report so i checked it out. as i can see i am reported for nothing...what have i done exactly? i said on my profile WATCH OUT FOR IMPERSONATORS! . I am sorry you were scammed...but it wasn't me.. you were scammed by level 41 ...i am currently level 80..how can you copy my profile link into the report instead of his..here you have a screenshot that i am level 80 and the profile of THE ACTUAL SCAMMER(WHICH IS PRIVATE) THAT IS STILL ACTIVE.Please ban the guys that actually do something wrong. Please read this and sort it out. thanks , i really appreciate!

Attached Files:

10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @ϟ ZeuS ϟ Please provide uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from 25 December until today.

@xxMikuxx I need you to provide a new screenshot of your trade history, taken from a web browser other than the Steam client. While taking that screenshot, I want you to hover over the name of the person you traded the Butterfly Knife to. The name may have changed, but that's ok. I need the screenshot taken while your mouse is over that name.

Once you've taken that screenshot, click on the name and take a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of this profile that comes up, then upload it to this forum. After taking the screenshot, we need you to copy and paste their profile URL into SteamRep.com, then copy and paste the full SteamRep block (below their profile picture) from that page into this report.
  11. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:
    You are such a dirty liar.
    Can you give me the "IMPERSONATOR"''s steam link please BEACUSE I GET YOUR LINK WHEN I CLICK THE NAME ON MY TRADE HISTORY LOL.
  12. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:
    Uncropped screenshot.
    [​IMG]
  13. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:
    gj changing your steam id again, but you cant run away **** poor kid.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

15. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @xxMikuxx Thanks for your report, this should be ready for an admin to review. For realsies this time.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**

16. NXN^

NXN^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92409
    This user just scammed me as well. I am so mad... LOL

He said he would let me hold his Bayonet Fade while he sent the paypal transaction. He deleted me off friends after making the trade and never sent any money.

Attached Files:

17. NXN^

NXN^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92409
    @lava please ban this guy so others don't make the same mistake I did.
  18. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
  19. xxMikuxx

xxMikuxx New User

Steam:
    @lava is this guy gonna get banned soon?
    How many people should get scammed until this guy is finally banned from csgolounge. just come on
  20. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I can only pre-process the report, marking it as ready for admins and marking it as acceptable for the community to review before the admin takes action. What happens next, and when it happens, is up to the admins. Sorry.