1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198048984960 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by obli, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50872271
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198048984960

Victim profile: 76561198062010270

What happened? Description:
    Saw this user buying unusuals for PP on TF2Outpost. Seemed legit at first considering his inventory and past trades.
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/530484
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24771381

Added him. Conversation went like in Screenshot no.1

Traded my Ushanka, Screenshot no.2

Did not receive a dime via PP. No.3.

Eh, s✿✿✿ happens. He tried to resell my own unusual too. He sold it.
    It is my own fault, I take responsibility for not making my research. I'm not here for a sob story. I acted stupid, I'm acting up to it, I'm not asking for pity.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 203584 View attachment 203585 View attachment 203586

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Fries: hi
    loli69: Hey.
    loli69: I saw your trade on TF2Outpost.
    loli69: You're buying unusual hats for real money, right?
    Fries: yes
    loli69: Well, I have this hat
    loli69: A blizz. storm Gentleman's Ushanka
    loli69: 5 man history, non-duped
    loli69: No scammers in history, all clean
    Fries: how much do you want?
    loli69: I was thinking about $40 or around that range
    loli69: I'd go first to you
    loli69: Some other guy had offered $45 but he was sketchy as hell
    Fries: would you do like 35?
    loli69: Eh, not really. Least I'd do would be #38.
    loli69: $38*
    Fries: its clean right?
    loli69: Yup, want me to provide the BP.TF history?
    Fries: nah i trust you enough
    Fries: even if it is
    Fries: ill still make money
    loli69: Well you should check
    Fries: ok i guess i will
    loli69: http://backpack.tf/item/1392185534
    Fries: yea if its that clean ill do 38
    Fries: whats your paypal email
    Fries: ?
    loli69: You want to go first?
    loli69: Alright, I guess
    loli69: Sec
    Fries: no i just want to know
    Fries: cx
    loli69: Oh
    loli69: Lol
    Fries: so i dont have to ask after lmao
    loli69: [email protected]
    loli69: As I said I'll gladly go first to you
    Fries: alrighty trade me when your ready
    Fries has accepted your request to trade.
    Fries: you lagged out
    You have accepted the trade request from Fries.
    Fries: alright
    Fries: give me 2 minutes
    Fries: gotta log on my paypal cx
    loli69: Alright :3
    Fries: ok i sent the funds, if you have any problems readd me and we can sort the problem out! :D enjoy the cash

{Text version}​

Attached Files:

• s1.png
      s1.png
      File size:
      94.7 KB
      Views:
    • s2.jpg
      s2.jpg
      File size:
      106.3 KB
      Views:
    • s3.png
      s3.png
      File size:
      161.4 KB
      Views:
  2. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    UPDATE: Hehe, he sold it to a great person who gave it back to me for what he paid for. Thanks a million.
  3. Tj Lanes Twin

Tj Lanes Twin Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44359616
    no problem
  4. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    I wasn't thanking you, I was thanking the good soul who accepted to give it back to me for what he paid. My brother gave me a few keys to help pay for it.

I don't know about you, but I had worked hard to get that unusual. You're basically saying "no problem for selling your hat", meaning that you did scam it.

Your actions have already gotten you banned from TF2Outpost.
  5. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    no im just saying no problem? iq has now lowered
  6. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    Funny how you're saying IQ has lowered when you had the guts to scam me without taking in consideration the consequences of your action, e.g getting marked possibly and permanently banned on TF2Outpost until you prove you're innocent.

I bought my unusual back from the good guy you sold it to for 14 keys, I had 9 keys before losing my unusual, my brother gave me some keys to help out, you owe me the keys I lost getting back my own unusual.

I wasn't thanking you. You had no reason to say "no problem", only to make me mad or taunt me or something which I find highly immature from you. I was simply employing logic.

As I previously said, you owe me the keys I lost. The keys my brother gave me are none of your concern, but the keys I lost getting back my unusual are my concern. 9 keys. I can prove it via Backpack.tf too.

I hope the admins see reason in this. I can provide any other type of proof as well. Fries, I'd like it if you paid me 9 keys. Hell, you'd have made profit if you pay me back all the same. I'm not here sobbing, I just want justice to be done.
  7. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    no you really are sobbing cx. you just wrote a hefty paragraph on how butthurt you just got. Lol also does it look like i care if im banned on tf2op? no obviously not? god damn does your brother want your dick or something cuz you gave him keys. Please ban me im accepting the ban
  8. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    So you have just admitted to scamming and are accepting to get marked? I rest my case :)
  9. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    said nothing of scamming i just said ban me. lol read kid
  10. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    I'd like to say that your stupidity is astounding, but I won't stoop to the same level of throwing insults at a random person online.

You got banned from backpack.tf AND tf2outpost, they're recognizing you as a scammer until you provide evidence that you sent me my payment... something you didn't do, obviously.
    What I find funny is that you're not even trying to defend yourself, hell you're not even denying the fact you scammed me, dip s✿✿✿. A "ban" on this site would imply you getting marked, genius, get your facts straight.

The admins/moderators at backpack.tf have asked of you to provide extended PayPal history to show you didn't scam me. I'm not here to discuss with the brainless mongrel who scammed for 14 keys, either post your PayPal history or keep your idiotic tongue to yourself. God, do you realize you could have scammed someone for $100, but instead you scammed me out of my unusual and sold it for 14 keys? I can get keys for fairly cheap, that's around $28 on a good day. You got banned from the two biggest trading sites, PERMANENTLY, for only $28 dollars. Do you realize how STUPID that was? AND, I got my unusual back and bought another one since I was able to trade my way up and make back for the loss of those keys.

Now, since your pea-sized brain did not seem to understand my previous statements, I will try to keep this short and sweet.
    Stop acting like a tough guy over the internet, you're acting like a child over a $28 scam. Either prove you didn't scam me, or shut the hell up and we'll just wait for the good admins of SR to mark you for PayPal scamming. I can wait for months, as long as you get what's coming for you, I'm fine with waiting. "Hurr durr ban me" shows a complete lack of interest in proving you are innocent, and apathy towards your innocence as a matter of fact. You clearly do not understand how big getting marked on SteamRep is, people wouldn't even trade with you. I feel sorry for your inventory as it's going to go to waste.

As I said, either prove you didn't scam me, or keep silent. I wouldn't want the good people over at SR reading more of your nonsense.
  11. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    you have litterally the iq of a crackhead, do you do any research before throwing your butthurt s✿✿✿ out there? does it even look like i care if im banned from any tf2 website? no loll so please go cry to mommy. Also these bans take steamrep admins years to litterally even look at them, they look at the big ticket scams, not no petty unusual 28 dollar. lol get a life m8
  12. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    Tells me I have the IQ of a crackhead, scams for a petty $28 and risks a mark. I cringe.

Please, keep your biggotry to yourself if you're not going to prove your innocence. If you want to prove that you have the longest e-dick, this isn't the place.
    It does matter because when admins review this report they'll see that you did get banned from those 2 big websites and they'll probably agree with the owners of those websites. Simple as it is.

Now please, keep your idiocy to yourself. They will review it in time mate, but for the moment being, you're not proving your innocence nor are you even denying that you even scammed me. You even said you were 12 years old on backpack.tf, just keep silent forever, it's obvious you scammed and aren't even able to back up your innocence, something you haven't even claimed. Anyone with an ounce of sense will understand what a shitty trader you are by looking at your post. Get a life? Says the guy who scams for $28. Kids do get access to the net nowadays, that's saddening, but hey, I hope you bought a nice toy with my stolen money :D

As I said, shut the f*ck up or provide proof, this isn't a place for you to brag about your e-dick or anything of the type. You don't care? Fine, don't post then.
  13. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    sorry sir you shouldnt be telling a 12 year old to shut the f*ck up, that is cyber bullying which is now a legal crime to let you know! :D
  14. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    i guess im innocent
  15. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    No, you impudent brat. This is far from over. You are still permanently banned from TF2OP and backpack.tf, you've never even denied the fact you scammed me. I've since then made back my losses from this petty scam, but eventually this will be reviewed as I have faith in the SR team. You're not innocent until you prove you did not scam me, something you're not able to do due to many factors, one of them being your low intellectual level which can be compared to that one of a pea (none), the other with the lack of proof of sending money to my PayPal address. You still owe me.
  16. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    since you are physically cyber bullying me harder then i could, the most i can offer you know is my love and kindness, also if you haven't realized once yet i don't play tf2 xD i think that of all the times ive metioned it you haven't picked up on it yet :/ prude m8
  17. obli

obli New User

Steam:
    I'd like it if SteamRep would review my report. This user has started mocking me on my profile comments until I blocked him since he was spamming plenty.

Hell, he was even trade banned and now he's on trade probation. He said on my profile that this report will never pass, I'd like the good people at SteamRep to prove this bigot wrong.

❤Enola Gay ❤UNBANNED TODAY20 hours ago
    i dont need to weep, that s✿✿✿s never gonna get convitcted. LOL funny nigga
  18. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    tick tock on the clock
  19. Tj Lanes Twin

Steam:
    oh s✿✿✿ i also realized i spelled convicted wrong silly me