1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198049370999 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lobby125, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobby125

Lobby125 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50657794
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198049370999

Victim profile: 76561198061581316

What happened? Description:
    I was trading with him because he was selling CSGO knives and after talking with him, he offered to broker my items for me. After a week or so he ended up blocking me and I haven't been able to get into contact with him and he has been removed from my friends list. He has a butterfly knife blue steel on the market which was mine, a Bayonet Night Field Tested in his CSGO inventory and an Unusual Blizzardy Storm El Jefe in his inventory as well. He most likely won't give me back any items, but I hope you can do something about it. Sadly I didn't manage to screenshot the chat saying that he was going to sell my items for me, but I hope this is enough evidence.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 176418 View attachment 176419 View attachment 176420
    Sadly I can't provide anymore evidence besides these, but I hope you'll be able to do something with it. He has scammed someone else.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128685329/

Attached Files:

2. The Classy Pikachu™

The Classy Pikachu™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44552635
    G'day Lobby125, and whom may my defensive message may concern. I, "U Just Got Owned | Swog" have just logged onto Steam to see that I have been accused for somehow 'scamming' you.

We have clearly both agreed to crab items a few days ago of which you, yourself offered to bet items otherwise in the TF2 slang 'crab items' and turned out I managed to come out victorious. Upon winning the crab you traded me the items that you promised me as reward for winning the Spycrab.

I well of course took a screenshot of the chat agreement of the bet we both agreed to do as for self defense and proof of that they spycrab took place. To ensure that you wouldn't run during any part of time during our crab.

The reply was to prove my innocence & protect my reputation from being destroyed by someone who is spreading false information.

The reason of which why I blocked you is because of you attempting to retreive items I have fairly won over. You have also tried to add me with your alternate account which you claim is to be your brothers'.

The screenshot agreement will be attached to this reply.

- U Just Got Owned | Swog

[​IMG]
  3. The Classy Pikachu™

The Classy Pikachu™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44552635
    Please excuse me, I am unsure how to attach the file. But have it uploaded to imgur in this following link provided ---> http://imgur.com/oD3hAcn
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    'Upload a file button'

[​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. L'In20Cible

L'In20Cible New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9755387
    Good morning,

Here are some proofs that The Classy Pikachu™ used a friend (probably an alt) to fake the chat history he just posted.

| steamname: Plancent
    | steam3ID: [U:1:162885588]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:81442794
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123151316
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198123151316

search.jpg: The profile above was recently named "Lobby125".
    history.jpg: The profile above kept that name only 18 minutes.
    friends.jpg: The profile above is friend with The Classy Pikachu™.
    friends2.jpg: The Classy Pikachu™ is friend with the profile above.
    fake.jpg: Fake history gave on post #3 (to be sure he doesn't get down the link).

Attached Files:

6. L'In20Cible

L'In20Cible New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9755387
    Last played Team Fortress 2 yesterday (the time of the fake screenshot that show him in-game).
    Comment from the following profile (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128685329) claiming both profiles are working together and some fake +rep in addition.

Attached Files:

• more.JPG
      more.JPG
      File size:
      128.4 KB
      Views:
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @The Classy Pikachu™ What server did your spycrab take place on, and when?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.